BMW F10 Door Inner Handles Sticky Problem

MTMAutomotive

porsches are known to be better built. but reality is the sticky plastics are used in other supercars. it has a nice touch to it and given the right climate, it works well. 

That's why must order leather/alcantara to cover plastic parts.

↡ Advertisement

That's why must order leather/alcantara to cover plastic parts.

some also use carbon fibre to cover up. 

Prolonged parking under the sun that's why sticky.

in hot weather

The material used in most cars are synthetic rubber, not leather that end up “chewing gum” in the car. It is irritating after all car owners in Singapore are paying crazy price here. Even M&M chocolates doesn’t melt in our hands but our rubbery car does.

The material used in most cars are synthetic rubber, not leather that end up âchewing gumâ in the car. It is irritating after all car owners in Singapore are paying crazy price here. Even M&M chocolates doesnât melt in our hands but our rubbery car does.

No leh. My altis didn’t melt at 10 years. Bmw alfa all melt

If handles are problem, do not buy the handles from BMW. I know one workshop which fits Toyota handles in all type of conti cars especially BMWs.

I am talking to the same workshop if they can swap Toyota engines to get better FC in BMWs.

Please PM me. For your information, I am not working or related to that workshop! 

• Praise 1

If handles are problem, do not buy the handles from BMW. I know one workshop which fits Toyota handles in all type of conti cars especially BMWs.

I am talking to the same workshop if they can swap Toyota engines to get better FC in BMWs.

Please PM me. For your information, I am not working or related to that workshop! 

more importantly how the handles look

Can fully wrap a car interior with leathers? Don’t want to see any plastic or rubber part.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, I thought I share this with you, other solution to a sticky interior door handles of bmw f10 is to wrap them in leather, it is easy, takes about 30 minutes to complete, and it is cheap, also you can do it yourself and you don't need to dismantle the door card at all. You can get these covers here, I believe that other colors are also available link

Here is how it looks: 

And here is the installation video instruction:

https://youtu.be/VqBXK8VqerM

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Neutral Newbie
On 4/1/2018 at 8:01 PM, MTMAutomotive said:

Hey guys. Replace all your handles now only $360.

Hi Good day - Yes I'm interested to replaced all my door handles as its about to be even worst very sticky . Please let me know how to contact the required personnel

Thank You - much appreciated