10x10 running challenge, 4Dec17-11Feb18

Tianmo

It's an elevation training mask. Meant to simulate high elevation, low oxygen training.

Wait ah GPGT.

PS. Pardon the shag face.

24852148_10155578344513127_3518782848135547445_n.jpg

Wow!!! Serious running pace. In theory, you could do a marathon in 2 hours 27 minutes!!

CCB, that means if the mask comes off, the timing will be sub 3 min??? !!!! :huh:[laugh][laugh]

Sub 3 and we will have the first sub 2 hour marathon record liao!! And in humid conditions. Imagine Boston!!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

It's an elevation training mask. Meant to simulate high elevation, low oxygen training.

Wait ah GPGT. 

attachicon.gif24852148_10155578344513127_3518782848135547445_n.jpg

basically u are training like how the MRF trains with chemical defence gas mask endurance runs.

U can run that speed with that mask on, seriously can almost compete on national level liao leh  [thumbsup]

Internal Moderator

CCB, that  means if the mask comes off, the timing will be sub 3 min??? !!!!  :huh:  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hahaha, cannot eh, the moment the mask comes off, gassed out liao :( But will try to break, under 3 mins for PR.

Wah no wonder the xmm ran away... If I see someone wearing this mask, I also run away [laugh] [laugh]

Scare of robbery [sweatdrop]

agreed.

i see already also scared haha

imagine got jerminator running towards u at high speed (3min + per km pace) haha want to turn and run also cannot  [laugh]

Internal Moderator

Wow!!! Serious running pace. In theory, you could do a marathon in 2 hours 27 minutes!!

Sub 3 and we will have the first sub 2 hour marathon record liao!! And in humid conditions. Imagine Boston!!

Cannot ah, I think below 10km or equal I still can maintain this pace, any distance after 10km, will start to slow down alot due to body weight  [laugh]

Wah no wonder the xmm ran away... If I see someone wearing this mask, I also run away [laugh] [laugh]

Scare of robbery [sweatdrop]

:TT_TT:   Don't run away, I very friendly one! 

She actually ran like close to 1km beside me, before speeding up.

agreed.

imagine got jerminator running towards u at high speed (3min + per km pace) haha want to turn and run also cannot [laugh]

Wah!!!! Hahahaaaaa.....ya....that thought is quite scary

• Praise 7

Internal Moderator

agreed.

imagine got jerminator running towards u at high speed (3min + per km pace) haha want to turn and run also cannot  [laugh]

It's like a huge boulder rolling towards you  :omg:

But no luh, maybe next run cannot hit 3min+ per km pace already, my first time to hit this pace only. Plus, yesterday got additional motivation  :XD:

Cannot ah, I think below 10km or equal I still can maintain this pace, any distance after 10km, will start to slow down alot due to body weight [laugh]

:TT_TT: Don't run away, I very friendly one!

Hehehe....it’s kinda rare to see someone donning a mask like this and somemore u r running at such a fast pace, if I see someone approaching like that....think will sure run far far away

• Praise 11

i really think she has the hots for you bro  [laugh]  [laugh]

agreed.

that is really a very scary sight... but @jerminator say the xmm ran beside him for 1km leh... no scare... 

Cannot ah, I think below 10km or equal I still can maintain this pace, any distance after 10km, will start to slow down alot due to body weight  [laugh]

:TT_TT:   Don't run away, I very friendly one! 

Wah, if you can run at such a pace for 10KM, you should seriously consider and try to beat 10KM national record.  Very, very possible sia!   [thumbsup]

Your pace is definitely national level.   [nod]

the girl can maintain 3+min/km pace? wow serious hard core runner.

Edited by Lala81

that is really a very scary sight... but @jerminator say the xmm ran beside him for 1km leh... no scare... 

the xmm trying to run away but jerminator no allow ...  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Wait ah GPGT. 

attachicon.gif24852148_10155578344513127_3518782848135547445_n.jpg

bro you used to be sprinter or middle distance runner last time? but doesnt seem like it from your physique... really good timing! 

the xmm trying to run away but jerminator no allow ...  [laugh]

haha i think this is the more likely case  [laugh]  [laugh]

Internal Moderator

Hahaha, bro you like that say I paiseh eh!  :shy:

↡ Advertisement