10x10 running challenge, 4Dec17-11Feb18

Tianmo

saw u guys like very on the ball for running so must be pro...

for me, i'm always lazy to run, so this serves as a motivation for me... 

your level very high leh bro... haha

Edited by kdash
↡ Advertisement

for me, i'm always lazy to run, so this serves as a motivation for me... 

your level very high leh bro... haha

actually i run everyday. after sending my girl to school. i head to the gym for a 30min run. just to sweat it out.

This is actually a beginners runners level. You see most of us have times when we procrastinate or in hokkien, nuah, to go out and run..   So a planned 3 times weekly run, becomes only one time or worst didn't run at all

With this plan, and our distance recorded on STRAVA for all members or Tianmo to monitor, we aim to at least achieved 10km a week, for 10 weeks to achieve 100km. So the name 10X10.. This is one way that we are hold ourselves accountable for this commitment we made.

That's why I say for someone who ran the Newton run, 10 km a week is too short for you.

my consulate ask Jurong cannot run why need to go punggol to run

actually i run everyday. after sending my girl to school. i head to the gym for a 30min run. just to sweat it out.

my consulate ask Jurong cannot run why need to go punggol to run

LOL, you already very discipline liao.. No need this challenge. 

But i am still FAT!

[laugh]  [laugh]

If you are interested in joining this challenge, you can refer to this post how to join. Basically you register account with STRAVA, and join the MCF Running Club there. Have your runs recorded via GPS into STRAVA for monitoring. @Tianmo is closing accepting members by Friday. Too many members, he also cannot manage. [laugh]

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2658554-exercising-and-losing-weight/page-487?do=findComment&comment=6273119

Then join us for the kick off MU on 5th Dec..

Edited by Ender

Our start of event run will be

Date: 5 Dec 2017 (Tues)

Time: 7pm

10 Tebing lane, Singapore 828849

(meet outside Popeyes)

1) Tianmo

2) Lala81

3) Ender

4) Sadan

• Praise 5

wow. i saw your walk update and realised you can hide the location where u are running/walking around your house.

This was one of the concerns, since it's quite obvious when i start and stop just outside my block.

But must login to strava.com and do it on a web browser.

Thanks!

https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000173384-Privacy-Zones

Are you referring to me?

Mine got hide the location meh? Mine got show the road name leh. I'll go and check the privacy setting too. Thanks.

Are you referring to me?

Mine got hide the location meh? Mine got show the road name leh. I'll go and check the privacy setting too. Thanks.

i couldn't see your location. So i checked how to do it. I believe if u refresh it, u should not be able to see my home location now...

OIC thanks. I couldn't see you anymore. Edited by Dleodleo

Brisk walk? slow? :huh:

3.46min/km for 2.3km is by far the fastest in our grp, I think @ender also run behind you.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

Walk already 3.46 pace [laugh]   Run, is how fast?

• Praise 1

Brisk walk? slow? :huh:

3.46min/km for 2.3km is by far the fastest in our grp, I think @ender also run behind you. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

Huh.. fast meh? Maybe the apps spoil.

Walk already 3.46 pace [laugh]   Run, is how fast?

this afternoon, I try to run before the rain came. Did a 2km run without runzi, but strava didnt work again, I think is because I off the screen. tomorrow i do another one with the screen on.  [laugh]

end up only show 100m.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement