10x10 running challenge, 4Dec17-11Feb18

Tianmo

wow. i saw your walk update and realised you can hide the location where u are running/walking around your house. 

This was one of the concerns, since it's quite obvious when i start and stop just outside my block.

But must login to strava.com and do it on a web browser.

Thanks!

https://support.strava.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000173384-Privacy-Zones

It works, I can't see your route. But still show the map.

But. have to check after this setting,will your distance will be on the club leaderboard or not.

↡ Advertisement

Took a look at your route, it seems your GPS went haywire. All over the place.

YOu have to wait for your phone GPS to lock on first before starting your activity.

Ya lah. Tat's why I say the apps spoil. I'm definitely v slow. So the problem is my GPS.

Noted. I'll wait for the GPS to lock on first next time. Tks.

lai join the run sis!

I might just join...but i long long time no run le....think will run like turtle...pls dont luff at me hor....if join, will probably be slowly building up the stamina, not sure can one shot do 10 km per week bo [sweatdrop]

Must jog or can walk?

• Praise 1

I might just join...but i long long time no run le....think will run like turtle...pls dont luff at me hor....if join, will probably be slowly building up the stamina, not sure can one shot do 10 km per week bo [sweatdrop]

Must jog or can walk?

Jog walk also can. Just complete the distance.
  • Praise 2

Must jog or can walk?

Join leh... accompany me...
  • Praise 1

Must jog or can walk?

It doesnt really matter. 

You can run, jog, walk or even crawl if you feel like it. All we are doing is trying to  encourage term members to get out and do some exercise.  As long as you put in the effort, even walking 2km, 3 times a week is excellent. So what if you dont meet 10km a week, its just a general objective. Of course the feel good factor of meeting that target is priceless.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

You can jog 1.5km one way, and walk back the same distance, that would be 3km already ( just make sure you dont stop the apps until you complete your walk). 3 times a week is already 9km.  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Must jog or can walk?

not to worry, no one will laugh at you... we all OTOT run/jog/walk to try to hit 10km per week... you can slowly increase the distance week by week

Internal Moderator

Our start of event run will be 

Date: 5 Dec 2017 (Tues)
Time: 7pm
10 Tebing lane, Singapore 828849
(meet outside Popeyes)

1) Tianmo
2) Lala81
3) Ender
4) Sadan 

5) Jerminator

Sappork max!

• Praise 4

hi all , will join if time permits , but i really super slow , most prob will start walking after 3 mins of running 

sorry i don't know how to add my name to the list

(meet outside Popeyes)

1) Tianmo
2) Lala81
3) Ender
4) Sadan 

5) Jerminator

Sappork max!

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

hi all , will join if time permits , but i really super slow , most prob will start walking after 3 mins of running 

sorry i don't know how to add my name to the list

Haha no worries, I help you add.

(meet outside Popeyes)

1) Tianmo

2) Lala81

3) Ender

4) Sadan 

5) Jerminator