10x10 running challenge, 4Dec17-11Feb18

Tianmo

4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

yeah. Cos i don't run with HP. Syncing my watch to my laptop is a pain (sometimes i run without watch also cos not looking at timing). My watch charging/data cable is now at the wall socket hehe [:p]

Yah, after dropping and destroying 2 phones, I stopped running with Hp also. Have been running with the xiaomi smart watch, and sync to ph app when I get home. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

15 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Now only me, @Ender, @Davidtch, @Credor and @SiLangKia still active in Strava 🤣

Many of the guys still run, just not active with strava only. Actually if not for the project, many ( including this demon) would not even have used strava..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Many of the guys still run, just not active with strava only. Actually if not for the project, many ( including this demon) would not even have used strava..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ya that’s why I said “active in strava” ma 😆

• Praise 2

It's a nice throwback to these runs. Ever since participated the first group run in 2017, past 2 years got big improvement in performance and health. And kept on with my own weekly running schedule. Even when travelling overseas. 

Past 2 years ippt all pass with incentive, and trying to target a silver. Cos sadly this year I miss the silver by just 4 points, last year miss by 10 points. 

Health wise also improve. Yearly health check up show my bp lowering, the good and bad cholesterol all going to within healthy range. This year's check up show everything in healthy range liao. 

Shiok!

• Praise 6

1 hour ago, RCTP said:

It's a nice throwback to these runs. Ever since participated the first group run in 2017, past 2 years got big improvement in performance and health. And kept on with my own weekly running schedule. Even when travelling overseas. 

Past 2 years ippt all pass with incentive, and trying to target a silver. Cos sadly this year I miss the silver by just 4 points, last year miss by 10 points. 

Health wise also improve. Yearly health check up show my bp lowering, the good and bad cholesterol all going to within healthy range. This year's check up show everything in healthy range liao. 

Shiok!

U still do those long runs?

yup while i lost my weight just mostly from dieting and intermittent fasting. The 1st 10 x 10 was how i got into a weekly exercise regime of at least 3-4 times a week. Before that was bit irregular in terms of how i worked out.
The duration is also just nice for about 3 months for a habit to be more ingrained in you.

It's always good to impose some rules so that it's easier to keep a habit.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

13 hours ago, Lala81 said:

U still do those long runs?

yup while i lost my weight just mostly from dieting and intermittent fasting. The 1st 10 x 10 was how i got into a weekly exercise regime of at least 3-4 times a week. Before that was bit irregular in terms of how i worked out.
The duration is also just nice for about 3 months for a habit to be more ingrained in you.

It's always good to impose some rules so that it's easier to keep a habit.

Now it’s mostly 10km to 12km. As my workload is getting heavier, getting more n more difficult to find the time to run longer than that. Probably like once in a Super blue moon. 

now it’s like if I don’t go for a run on my “scheduled” days, I’ll feel uncomfortable. 

• Praise 2

On 12/23/2019 at 4:41 PM, RCTP said:

Shiok!

On 12/24/2019 at 7:29 AM, RCTP said:

Now it’s mostly 10km to 12km. As my workload is getting heavier, getting more n more difficult to find the time to run longer than that. Probably like once in a Super blue moon. 

now it’s like if I don’t go for a run on my “scheduled” days, I’ll feel uncomfortable. 

Must thank  @Tianmo many many, to get things started.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3