2018 Nissan X-Trail

Styletribe

Missed out the word X-Trail. Should read as “The Qashqai had more tech stuff and the X-Trail has more space more mature drive”

I did not say I booked at $152,300.

Then what's the nett price you paid?

Dun be a cock teaser..

This is a car forum so no need to pai sei one...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Was informed that I may be able to collect next week.

Congrats to your new ride collection. New leather car seats smell is addictive. Congrats

Then what's the nett price you paid?

Dun be a cock teaser..

This is a car forum so no need to pai sei one...

135800 with 6 bids guaranteed COE. Registration in 2017
  • Praise 1

I was at TC Leng Kee just now to check out the new X-Trail. Overall the car looks good with added features like foot sensor for the tail gate, the best feature that I like will be the enabling and disabling of The Central lock. How it works is that is a switch below the steering wheel, when central locking is switch off, the door will only unlock driver’s door when you push the remote. By pressiing another time then the rest of the doors will be unlocked. This is good if you traveled into jb alone often like me. This feature can prevent unlawful entry when you unlock the car. Space wise it sits 5 adults comfortably but the third rolls in my opinion is non existence. Comparing to the boot space, it’s smaller than the Harrier which is a bit disappointing for me as I play golf so putting 4 golf bags may need some skills to ensure that the golf bags sit nicely. Nevertheless overall it’s a good car for a family and it’s cheaper with all the good features.

Edited by Axeman24
  • Praise 2

the best feature that I like will be the enabling and disabling of The Central lock. How it works is that is a switch below the steering wheel, when central locking is switch off, the door will only unlock driver’s door when you push the remote. By pressiing another time then the rest of the doors will be unlocked. This is good if you traveled into jb alone often like me. This feature can prevent unlawful entry when you unlock the car.

Good to know this. I will ask my SE to explain when I collect my car tomorrow.
  • Praise 1

By the way my SE informed me that I have the NPMP promotion ie free servicing till 50,000 km. How cool is that?

Good to know this. I will ask my SE to explain when I collect my car tomorrow.

My SE explained. It’s not a switch below the steering wheel. Rather it’s a selection on the display selected using the control knobs on the steering wheel.

Just to check, do facelifted x-trail comes with eco, norm and sports mode drive ?

If Yes, where do you change it?

No Eco mode. no manual +/- only overdrive button.

"....enabling and disabling of The Central lock. How it works is that is a switch below the steering wheel, when central locking is switch off, the door will only unlock driver’s door when you push the remote. By pressiing another time then the rest of the doors will be unlocked...."

This is also available in the pre-facelift model,... and it's in the display selection menu,...  not below the steering wheel.

My old Forester had the same.  [:p]

• Praise 1

"....enabling and disabling of The Central lock. How it works is that is a switch below the steering wheel, when central locking is switch off, the door will only unlock driver’s door when you push the remote. By pressiing another time then the rest of the doors will be unlocked...."

This is also available in the pre-facelift model,... and it's in the display selection menu,...  not below the steering wheel.

My old Forester had the same.  [:p]

I am not sure if you have seen the interior of the face lift. I saw that there is a switch that indicated central lock off/on, maybe my description is wrong. Its should be at the side below the steering where the autotail gate button is located. Maybe the new owners who has collected their new ride can clarify.

Anyone driving the new xtrail encountered the vehicle suddenly braking even when there is no object in front? I understand there is this safety shield feature. But sometimes I get warning sound and sometimes the vehicle will brake on its own but in front is clear. This happens in the carpark too.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1