2018 Nissan X-Trail

Styletribe

just asking cos the leaflet says not included in the standard maintenance package.

its $212 to change the CVT fluid.

CVT need alot of TLC for me, every 20,000 or year i definitely change

20k km change is overkill man
↡ Advertisement

20k km change is overkill man

In Singapore due to our humid weather and short distance. IMHO it's not overkill.

If u change frequently, it's better for the CVT. Better than CVT spoil.

Hi,

New x-trail was released in Malaysia few months ago. And the new batch HU (head unit) does comes with Android Auto Play and Apple Carplay.

Wondering anybody intend or has already bought those HU from Nissan-Malaysia and installed in your x-trail?

- Will the 360 car camera still work? By reverse gear as well as "DISP" button on the panel?

- Dynamic guide lines for reversing?

- Control on the steering wheel still work?

Thanks

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

Anybody like to take over my Tan Chong npmp package @ $900?

3 more services to go. Expire mar 2021.pm me thanks. No topups required for xtrail 2.0

Neutral Newbie

Hello. I just got my car recently. I would like to check if there are any recommendation on where I can get the accessories. accessories such as step board and scuff plates. saw some online but if anyone here has good recommendation do share with me. thank you!

Any replies on step board?

I m looking for it to install but tao bao has too many types. Anyone can share the correct type to buy and already installed on ur xtrail? Manufactured in 2018

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, sitting at TC Bukit Timah now waiting for my 2018 xtrail. Sent it in for the front radar sensor issue discussed in this thread. What the service rep informed me was that some firmware update is needed... That the front radar was somehow receiving feedback signals from other devices (like cctvs and parking sensors), making the front radar think there is obstruction in front. Which explains why most times this "false positive" occurs in carpark. The other potential situation is when there is a strong reflection (eg a window or mirror that reflects your own headlights back to your car) making the car think there is a car in front.

He also wrote on the servicing slip about some "Feb recall program" , which I am unable to find anywhere online or on One Motoring website.

Upon further checks online, seems this issue is very big around the world, with USA Nissan currently going through some lawsuit regarding this front radar issue, having to inspect more than 600,000 cars. Apparently Nissan is blaming Bosch for this (the supplier/manufacturer of the front radar). This radar is used in many of the other models too, not just xtrail.

Advise everyone to visit the service centers for firmware updates. It's dangerous if the car behind cannot react in time.

Edited by Collektor

Neutral Newbie

1/18 scale nissan x-trail rogue diecast model car

I think every owner should have one.

What a fabulous collection it is!

NISSAN Rogue_04.jpg

NISSAN Rogue_05.jpg

NISSAN Rogue_06.jpg

NISSAN Rogue_07.jpg

奇骏06.jpg

奇骏01.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Hi. Selling my X-trail as family needs has change. However it has served me well and is sad to let go.

I hv a last Nissan NPMP service package at 90K mileage to sell (Maintenance Package Category A).

So those having next service at 30K, 50K, 70K and 110K also can use this.

Fully transferable to your name and car.

Interested part pls PM for price. 

Thks

HI,

Any idea how to enable Android Auto or Apple Carplay in X-Trail? I can replace the head-unit but don't want to use functionalities like parking assist cameras etc. Any upgrade or retrofit available?

Hi all, I have a NPMP Nissan Preventive Maintenance Program worth $716 (1 Package A 90k + 1 Package C 80k) for X-Trail to let go at discounted price. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Edited by Koyo

Have stock rim with TPMS (integrated to Stock HU via OBD) 5months old (sept 2020) Bridgestone Alenza 001 tires to swap/sale before I trade in my 2014 xtrail. PM if interested 

** X-Trail's reliability?

Hi, appreciate feedback from past or present owners/drivers of the Nissan X-Trail on how reliable it is.

eg, does it have major issues, breakdown occurences, faults, problems, etc.

Thanks.

Hope you guys here can help.

I'm looking to replace my 2016 Xtrail (T32) shocks with Bilstein B6.  Anyone know where to buy?

↡ Advertisement