Pls show us your new ride after your collection pls, thanks

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Good to know this. I will ask my SE to explain when I collect my car tomorrow.

Congrats

• Praise 1

By the way my SE informed me that I have the NPMP promotion ie free servicing till 50,000 km. How cool is that?

Good to know this. I will ask my SE to explain when I collect my car tomorrow.

My SE explained. It’s not a switch below the steering wheel. Rather it’s a selection on the display selected using the control knobs on the steering wheel.
↡ Advertisement

Just to check, do facelifted x-trail comes with eco, norm and sports mode drive ?

If Yes, where do you change it?

• Praise 1

Just to check, do facelifted x-trail comes with eco, norm and sports mode drive ?

If Yes, where do you change it?

No Eco mode. no manual +/- only overdrive button.

"....enabling and disabling of The Central lock. How it works is that is a switch below the steering wheel, when central locking is switch off, the door will only unlock driver’s door when you push the remote. By pressiing another time then the rest of the doors will be unlocked...."

This is also available in the pre-facelift model,... and it's in the display selection menu,...  not below the steering wheel.

My old Forester had the same.  [:p]

• Praise 1

"....enabling and disabling of The Central lock. How it works is that is a switch below the steering wheel, when central locking is switch off, the door will only unlock driver’s door when you push the remote. By pressiing another time then the rest of the doors will be unlocked...."

This is also available in the pre-facelift model,... and it's in the display selection menu,...  not below the steering wheel.

My old Forester had the same.  [:p]

I am not sure if you have seen the interior of the face lift. I saw that there is a switch that indicated central lock off/on, maybe my description is wrong. Its should be at the side below the steering where the autotail gate button is located. Maybe the new owners who has collected their new ride can clarify.

Anyone driving the new xtrail encountered the vehicle suddenly braking even when there is no object in front? I understand there is this safety shield feature. But sometimes I get warning sound and sometimes the vehicle will brake on its own but in front is clear. This happens in the carpark too.

• Praise 1

Drove the new XT in Japan recently...2L

Eco mode - there is a button to disengage it below the dash on the right side.

Came with pilot assist - a button on the steering wheel to activate this function... and all the frills, cruise control and what not..4wd...snowing and changed to winter tyres.

Had the car for 4 days and did close to 700km.

Over all, nice spacious...a lot of passive safety equipment and sits pretty high up. The dash quality is good, on par with conti, soft material were used...but hor the front door materials are soft leather type but the 2 back doors are hard plastics....I don't know what Nissan was thinking but it will put some buyers off! Cost cutting??

Cons - I didn't like the engine... feels underpowered. This car is heavy!

If you are from a sedan and move to SUV, need some adjustment.... floor the thing, you will hear the rev screaming but the car ain't moving....

Just my 2 cents after driving this car...

If I am a potential buyer, you know what will seal the deal...add a Turbo to the engine, that will seal it!!

Anyone driving the new xtrail encountered the vehicle suddenly braking even when there is no object in front? I understand there is this safety shield feature. But sometimes I get warning sound and sometimes the vehicle will brake on its own but in front is clear. This happens in the carpark too.

Been driving a week. No such incident.

Leisurely drive. My second full tank should get me about 690 km. Not too bad.

I drove my new X-Trail to the NS highway and managed to hit only 11km/L. As  I am driving at 120-130kph, it may not be at the fuel efficient region. I noticed that there may be some calibration issue with the speedometer. As my speedo needle is pointing 120kph, my gps is only showing about 110kph. 

I encountered this same issue in my carpark as well and it is very consistent and happens at the same spot.

I drove my new X-Trail to the NS highway and managed to hit only 11km/L. As I am driving at 120-130kph, it may not be at the fuel efficient region. I noticed that there may be some calibration issue with the speedometer. As my speedo needle is pointing 120kph, my gps is only showing about 110kph.

I encountered this same issue in my carpark as well and it is very consistent and happens at the same spot.

Yes it happens to me in a car park too, on a few occasions. And once along a road

I noticed that there may be some calibration issue with the speedometer. As my speedo needle is pointing 120kph, my gps is only showing about 110kph.

I believe there is an adopted standard deviation of +4 km/h between speedometer and GPS.

Was informed that I may be able to collect next week.

Last year. My colleague got for 119k guaranteed

Last year. My colleague got for 119k guaranteed

That was a good deal! Signed just after COE down to $38K?
  • Praise 1

Hi folks,

I saw a Qashqai with a "Nismo" body kit at a MSCP, very nice especially when it tone down the chrome on the front grille.

Do anybody know which shop sell such body kit and any estimated pricing for facelifted x-trail ?

attachment=228684:20180103_205314.jpg]

Thanks

post-55084-0-83636000-1514984614.jpg

I experienced it thrice over the past few weeks while driving the vehicle:

Twice at changi airport terminal 3 while entering the pick-up area where the cabin crew usually wait for taxis. I might be wrong. Depending on the speed that the car is entering that built-in zone and with a pillar on your left, wall on your right and height barrier on top, did the sensor sense something relevant to trigger the brakes???

Once coming down ramp before meeting with ground level at national heart centre. I might be wrong again. Depending on the speed that the car is coming down the ramp and towards the end of it where it meets level ground, did the sensor sense something relevant to activate the brakes???

Will probably check it up on next servicing.

↡ Advertisement