2018 Nissan X-Trail

Styletribe

thinking of signing on the dotted line soon.  besides the freebies and the std discounts (eg. trade-in, finance..), anyone bargain for extra $ discount?  successful? how much did you get?

↡ Advertisement

post-55084-0-71509200-1523752882_thumb.jpg

Hi, anybody got any idea of what's the above warning light about ?

I got this while cruising on the highway and after a few mins, it went off.

And I'm able to replicate this warning light by turning on the power at stationary (without turning on the engine) by double pressing on the start button (without stepping on the foot brake).

Thanks

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

am considering this X-trail, just want to find out a few items on this model.

1) how is the 3rd row, for moving in and out ? comfortable in seating for road trip?

2) is it cooling for 2nd and 3rd row passenger?

Thanks.

i just saw one nissan x-trail hybrid..

Neutral Newbie

Anyone driving the new xtrail encountered the vehicle suddenly braking even when there is no object in front? I understand there is this safety shield feature. But sometimes I get warning sound and sometimes the vehicle will brake on its own but in front is clear. This happens in the carpark too.

Hi, what happened to your car? Have you serviced it? What did the dealer told you? It just happened to me inside the car park. I feel this is dangerous and should never happen.

Neutral Newbie

Why did I see an X-Trail in the USA?  Smyrna, Tennessee only makes the Rogue.  But Wikipedia says X-Trail made in Smyrna, which I'm sure it's a mistake.

Are there plans for X-Trail to finally come to the USA?

post-213501-0-88620800-1525363917.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Hi, what happened to your car? Have you serviced it? What did the dealer told you? It just happened to me inside the car park. I feel this is dangerous and should never happen.

Sudden braking happens to me very often at HDB carpark but its ok as the travelling speed is low. The camera seems to be detecting the ceiling cement slabs as object. However there is an occasion where the vehicle likely brakes in public road when i pass through an overhead bridge in Fernview.

Neutral Newbie

I experienced it thrice over the past few weeks while driving the vehicle:

Twice at changi airport terminal 3 while entering the pick-up area where the cabin crew usually wait for taxis. I might be wrong. Depending on the speed that the car is entering that built-in zone and with a pillar on your left, wall on your right and height barrier on top, did the sensor sense something relevant to trigger the brakes???

Once coming down ramp before meeting with ground level at national heart centre. I might be wrong again. Depending on the speed that the car is coming down the ramp and towards the end of it where it meets level ground, did the sensor sense something relevant to activate the brakes???

Will probably check it up on next servicing.

same with me at Changi Airport T3, every time went through same exit to City( the red color road)

Neutral Newbie

Hello. I just got my car recently. I would like to check if there are any recommendation on where I can get the accessories. accessories such as step board and scuff plates. saw some online but if anyone here has good recommendation do share with me. thank you!  

Supersonic

Hello. I just got my car recently. I would like to check if there are any recommendation on where I can get the accessories. accessories such as step board and scuff plates. saw some online but if anyone here has good recommendation do share with me. thank you!  

Congrats and enjoy your new ride. 

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Congrats!!

I picked this car cos didn't want another Harrier or Forestor.. collected in Feb 18. but so many problems with the parts since collection - radio had problem, they changed it during 1k servicing, then Bluetooth had problem and I had to send in.. less than 3k done and reverse sensor got problem (beeping non-stop as soon I switched to reverse gear regardless of distance to obstacle).. n the in-car cam doesn't turn on all the time (stuck at start screen).

Gonna wait until 5k servicing to solve these problems. Tired of sending to svc centre alr..

By the way, fellow XTrail owners, when you drive through rain, do u get a sensor error alert saying 'front radar obstructed' .. that stays on ur dashboard?? I encountered this each time I drove through the rain.

Edited by Karenc

seems like alot sensor/electronics issues with xtrail. the 3rd row seat is also mpst uncomfy among this, outlander and prius+

guess gonna give this a miss despite having an attractive $3k trade in discount

also looking but the owners or FB adm like... never work..

Probably I could set up another FB group.. 

Congrats!!

I picked this car cos didn't want another Harrier or Forestor.. collected in Feb 18. but so many problems with the parts since collection - radio had problem, they changed it during 1k servicing, then Bluetooth had problem and I had to send in.. less than 3k done and reverse sensor got problem (beeping non-stop as soon I switched to reverse gear regardless of distance to obstacle).. n the in-car cam doesn't turn on all the time (stuck at start screen).

Gonna wait until 5k servicing to solve these problems. Tired of sending to svc centre alr..

By the way, fellow XTrail owners, when you drive through rain, do u get a sensor error alert saying 'front radar obstructed' .. that stays on ur dashboard?? I encountered this each time I drove through the rain.

Yours could be a lemon car. Usually 1 out of a thousand chance to get this type of car

set up a FB group, notice it is quiet for this car. 
I getting my ride late Jul/Aug, looking to catch up with current owners. 

FB

Nissan X Trail Singapore

Letting go of laser magnetic sunshades for Xtrail. Only 2 yr old...

My car is the pre facelift version but dimension of window should not differ.

These are the Original Sunshades made in Taiwan. 7 pcs for all windows. PM me to deal.               

↡ Advertisement