2018 FIFA World Cup

Civic2000

zidane was simply sublime until he got sent off. the italians couldn't take the ball off him.

very masterful though he had no speed left at that age.

yeah a really good performance by Zizou. i thought his best game was the one vs Brazil, he was doing to Brazil what they would usually do to other teams... 

but i didn't watch the last WC so unlikely i'll watch this even more expensive one.

watch the semis and finals on Ch 5 lo... 

yeah a really good performance by Zizou. i thought his best game was the one vs Brazil, he was doing to Brazil what they would usually do to other teams... 

watch the semis and finals on Ch 5 lo... 

depends on what time lah. last one was brazil. timing is all crazy.

• Praise 2

Last 4 years, they had a free WC package for Mio subscribers who signed a 2 year sports package with them which I did but I'm not sure if this year, it will be the same and what is the actual T & C cos it might be a case of "penny wise, pound foolish"

• Praise 5

not sure which ones are good as the usual places will be packed especially during the good matches... 

maybe we can start a list here  [laugh]

Any pub in Singapore is fine except LSB :a-fun:

What I meant is that you don't go to a German pub and watch England vs Germany and a certain Michael Owen scored a hat trick against the Germans and you being an England fan (let's assume you are one) cannot celebrate in that pub when you are all surrounded by angry German fans. [:p]

• Praise 1

Any pub in Singapore is fine except LSB :a-fun:

What I meant is that you don't go to a German pub and watch England vs Germany and a certain Michael Owen scored a hat trick against the Germans and you being an England fan (let's assume you are one) cannot celebrate in that pub when you are all surrounded by angry German fans. [:p]

haha... more recently i watched the Germany thrashing England 4-0 game at SAFRA... super no feel sia... 

• Praise 1

Time to bring out my UHF antenna again. Have been catching the games on Indon channel.

But recent years, they selective on matches they broadcast live.

Hello! Any female soccer fans going or interested in going? I got 2 tix to Germany vs South Korea on 27 June but my friends can't make it.

U going all the way to Russia just to watch one game?

• Praise 4

The timing of the matches announced.  [thumbsup]

We in Asia can watch all the games as the earliest game at 5.00 pm and late game at 9.00 pm.  :a-happy:

Now is up to Telco how much they are charging to watch WC2018 ... :dizzy:

• Praise 2

The timing of the matches announced.  [thumbsup]

We in Asia can watch all the games as the earliest game at 5.00 pm and late game at 9.00 pm.  :a-happy:

Now is up to Telco how much they are charging to watch WC2018 ... :dizzy:

I think the timing of 5pm to 9pm is Europe time right?

• Praise 3

I think the timing of 5pm to 9pm is Europe time right?

No, it Russia time and matches starts at 3.00pm, 5.00pm and 7.00pm .....

In SG, just add 2 hrs to it and therefor the first match starts at 5.00 pm and then 7.00 pm and last match at 9.00 pm. :a-happy:

Here the link to the WC 2018 timing. All matches until the final.

https://sg.yahoo.com/sports/news/world-cup-2018-fixtures-full-114921589.html

like wrong leh... the times are in BST so matches are 9pm to 3am?

https://www.fifaworldcup2018.co/schedule/fifa-world-cup-2018-match-schedule-singapore-time-sgt.php

i found this link

Edited by Galantspeedz

In SG, just add 2 hrs to it and therefor the first match starts at 5.00 pm and then 7.00 pm and last match at 9.00 pm. :a-happy:

Next week, clocks will change.

UK will be 7hrs behind us n Russia will be 5-6hrs behind us not 2hrs depending on City.

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 10

Time difference is 5 hours leh.

post-2654-0-25041100-1521689218_thumb.png

↡ Advertisement