Do you recycle or reuse?How often? What do u recycle/reuse?

Lmws214

Some Sharing.

How often do you recycle or reuse items at home or office?

For myself, I will bring home those printed wrongly one-sided papers from the photocopier from my office.

I will cut them into half A4 and then let my children use it as "rough paper" for them to do their maths, or write reminders or messages in the home. Even "to-do" list or "to-buy" items for NTUC for groceries shopping, rather than using nice 3M "Post-it" pads for such tasks. I find that many offices in Spore are rather wasteful in terms of using stationery resources.

Anyone care to share or have any insights or inputs please?

Cheers and thank you.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

I'd bring my own container/mug whenever I need to takeaway my food/drink from the hawker centre.

Even if I've missed to do so, I will wash the containers that the food stall gave (which I've paid $0.20 for) [;)]

• Praise 1

yes I will. 

will learnt from my bad mistake. I am sorry.

Thank you for your guidance.

You can try to recycle/ reuse threads for a start.

You can try to recycle/ reuse threads for a start.

Wow lau. not always reuse/recycle is the best option. sometimes it is counter productive also. Japanese are known to recycle alot but just look at the way they package things. haha

Underwear.

Front and then back.

Day 3 and 4 inside out front and then back.

But best is to use less so weekend go commando to save the world.

Edited by Jamesc

yes I will.

will learnt from my bad mistake. I am sorry.

Thank you for your guidance.

So many people told you and you always say you will learn but you never do.

You are just recalcitrant.

Now my cyber gf will scold me for scolding you.

• Praise 1

yucks !! so unhygienic ...

you should have a fresh change of underwear everyday !!

do it the army field camp way : go to the office and exchange with a different colleague (of the same size) everyday, this will ensure that you do not wear the same underwear twice for a period of time.

And you call me unhygienic.

I get it lah bro.

• Praise 1

So many people told you and you always say you will learn but you never do.

You are just recalcitrant.

Now my cyber gf will scold me for scolding you.

ð

I have learnt my lesson. Thank you Sir. I have been placed on moderator queue until 14 Dec 2017, meaning whatever content I have posted today need to be approved by the moderator before it can be published. Sharing.

I have learnt my lesson. Thank you Sir. I have been placed on moderator queue until 14 Dec 2017, meaning whatever content I have posted today need to be approved by the moderator before it can be published. Sharing.

They are doing this for your own good.  [thumbsup]

:D

• Praise 1

Relax, man. Just don't break the rules again.

Relax, man. Just don't break the rules again.

Serious, is it becoz you create alot of threads? Important is your title needs to be clear, so those who are not interested can steer cleared.   Those thread that no one participate will die a natural death. 

If you have a habit to create thread, consider having the female nick, with a chiobu avatar.  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

yes

Serious, is it becoz you create alot of threads? Important is your title needs to be clear, so those who are not interested can steer cleared.   Those thread that no one participate will die a natural death. 

If you have a habit to create thread, consider having the female nick, with a chiobu avatar.  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement