Posting photos

Bluepica

Hi,

Trying to search for a sticky question on how to post photo here but couldn’t find .

Do I still need to upload my photos to some online storage like photobucket and then cut and paste the link here?

Or now can be upload directly to Mcf ?

Besides photobucket, what reliable online photo storage are more ppl using? Cos I find that most ppl posting thru photobucket got their photo in MCF cannot load or got other problem.

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Trying to search for a sticky question on how to post photo here but couldn’t find .

Do I still need to upload my photos to some online storage like photobucket and then cut and paste the link here?

Or now can be upload directly to Mcf ?

Besides photobucket, what reliable online photo storage are more ppl using? Cos I find that most ppl posting thru photobucket got their photo in MCF cannot load or got other problem.

Choose file

Attach this file

Add to post

post-65783-0-70255000-1512638050_thumb.png

And pls use an app to resize it before you attach. Phones these days take photos with big files, and these photos take up lots of disk space and slow down loading. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

Dun laugh hor. Still learning from 4 onwards. 4,5,8,7,6 ...chay!!

Oso many here like Preambree skool studi 1 like me

The Attach button not available on the Mobile version. Might have to switch to Desktop mode to attach.

Just sharing

On the mobile phone, scroll all the way down, look for "view page in desktop " option , next, in the editor mode, choose to use full editor option.

1 strange thing I encounter is that some photo system dont allow posting...especially unusual or unique car pictures :a-confused:

"you are not allow to use the image on our community" something like that :a-SOS:

that time wanna post Back to Future car but almost all images dont allow except those from sister website  [rolleyes]

1 strange thing I encounter is that some photo system dont allow posting...especially unusual or unique car pictures :a-confused:

"you are not allow to use the image on our community" something like that :a-SOS:

that time wanna post Back to Future car but almost all images dont allow except those from sister website  [rolleyes]

I know what you mean.

So hard to post this photo.

I had to try so many times.

:D

4dea361cca2536d5e6822f01d340437e.jpg

• Praise 5

Other than photos...

what about videos huh? Is there an easy way to post? Or must upload to video site, then link there?

(edited)

My son loves taking close up of insects and snakes. He will google and ID them once we are back from the park. He has a few hundreds or even thousands of these pictures stored in PC. The parks that we visit during weekends vary. Hort Park, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Sungei Buloh, Dairy Farm Park, Hinhede Park (lots of Pit Vipers here) and dunno what marsh? Kranji Marshes or something.

@Pohhenry bro, that was a forest roach I think. Looks like a stealth fighter/bomber.

You guys should visit the parks and explore, very interesting!

Oh yah, just posted one picture and I remember my son said he need to watermark first or something.

Edited by Count-Bracula
  • Praise 1

My son loves taking close up of insects and snakes. He will google and ID them once we are back from the park. He has a few hundreds or even thousands of these pictures stored in PC. The parks that we visit during weekends vary. Hort Park, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Sungei Buloh, Dairy Farm Park, Hinhede Park (lots of Pit Vipers here) and dunno what marsh? Kranji Marshes or something.

@Pohhenry bro, that was a forest roach I think. Looks like a stealth fighter/bomber.

Oh yah, just posted one picture and I remember my son said he need to watermark first or something.

thank you bro...me very scare of Kar Zarch one  [bigcry]  :a-whiteflag:

• Praise 1

How old is your son?

Sounds like he should major in Biology and go into research, since he has the interest.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2