Posting photos

Bluepica

How old is your son?

Sounds like he should major in Biology and go into research, since he has the interest.

21 and serving NS now.

His weekends very occupied with visiting parks, I will ferry him around.

21 and serving NS now.

And is he going to Uni, and if so, which course is he choosing?

i know some people like him - very interested in animals/plants.

21 and serving NS now.

NIche but healthy hobby. Outdoors, walk a lot. Train your patience also  [smash]

My son loves taking close up of insects and snakes. He will google and ID them once we are back from the park. He has a few hundreds or even thousands of these pictures stored in PC. The parks that we visit during weekends vary. Hort Park, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Sungei Buloh, Dairy Farm Park, Hinhede Park (lots of Pit Vipers here) and dunno what marsh? Kranji Marshes or something.

@Pohhenry bro, that was a forest roach I think. Looks like a stealth fighter/bomber.

You guys should visit the parks and explore, very interesting!

Oh yah, just posted one picture and I remember my son said he need to watermark first or something.

last time my son likes dinosaur, where to find them  [laugh]  [laugh]

And is he going to Uni, and if so, which course is he choosing?

i know some people like him - very interested in animals/plants.

He did Clean Energy Management in poly . . . . solar panel and stuff.

He secured a place in  SIT to do Engineering or dunno what  . . . . I forgot  [:p]

Since young he has loved the outdoor and animals, visits the zoo very often BUT , . . 

now he hates the zoo and thinks that animals should not be kept on display.

When he takes pictures of bugs and snakes, he will never disturb them .. . use a twig or something .

If a spider decides to run and hide under a leaf, he will let it be and will not turn the leaf over or chase the spider out of it's

hiding place. A missed photo opportunity but that's nature he says.

He got chased by a monkey once at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and suffered a deep scratch on his leg.

That incident happened because a couple of idiotic men were throwing stones at a group of monkeys, my son shouted at them 

but the male-alpha raged and chased after my son instead.

He ran to the ranger's office for help, got cleaned and bandaged  . . . he took a bus to the hospital and given a tentanus jab.

Aiyoh!!  [laugh]

last time my son likes dinosaur, where to find them  [laugh]  [laugh]

Jurassic Park.  [:p]

He secured a place in  SIT to do Engineering or dunno what  . . . . I forgot  [:p]

Since young he has loved the outdoor and animals, visits the zoo very often BUT , . . 

When he takes pictures of bugs and snakes, he will never disturb them .. . use a twig or something .

If a spider decides to run and hide under a leaf, he will let it be and will not turn the leaf over or chase the spider out of it's

He got chased by a monkey once at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and suffered a deep scratch on his leg.

That incident happened because a couple of idiotic men were throwing stones at a group of monkeys, my son shouted at them 

He ran to the ranger's office for help, got cleaned and bandaged  . . . he took a bus to the hospital and given a tentanus jab.

Aiyoh!!  [laugh]

Ok, your son good [thumbsup]

Looks like he has his interests set out nicely in what he's studying, but is also a nature lover and loves animals. He would have done well if he had chosen to study Biology instead, i feel.

Wah what rotten luck to be attacked by monkey when he was protecting them. The idiots who threw stones, should be punished.

Ok, your son good [thumbsup]

Looks like he has his interests set out nicely in what he's studying, but is also a nature lover and loves animals. He would have done well if he had chosen to study Biology instead, i feel.

Wah what rotten luck to be attacked by monkey when he was protecting them. The idiots who threw stones, should be punished.

Now he kena banned by his mum from going parks on his own and said the lao monkey has to be around. Sheeez!

I think he startled the alpha male when he shouted at the men.

Edited by Count-Bracula

Now he kena banned by his mum from going parks on his own and said the lao monkey has to be around. Sheeez!

I think he startled the alpha male when he shouted at the men.

wah so good and obedient arrh he...

how old is he anyway?

sounds like he's at the age where often kids will have a mind of their own, and will not (always) listen to the parents one leh.

and what about you? do you enjoy monkeying around with him? or is a case of kanna forced and si bey sian? [laugh]

My son loves taking close up of insects and snakes. He will google and ID them once we are back from the park. He has a few hundreds or even thousands of these pictures stored in PC. The parks that we visit during weekends vary. Hort Park, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, Sungei Buloh, Dairy Farm Park, Hinhede Park (lots of Pit Vipers here) and dunno what marsh? Kranji Marshes or something.

@Pohhenry bro, that was a forest roach I think. Looks like a stealth fighter/bomber.

You guys should visit the parks and explore, very interesting!

Oh yah, just posted one picture and I remember my son said he need to watermark first or something.

Omg, your son likes taking close up of insects and snakes?! Close up of snakes!  [sweatdrop]

Aiyoh!!  [laugh]

Jurassic Park.  [:p]

He like outdoor and animals? Maybe should study related to animals and work in zoo next time?

Got chases by monkey is the worst thing happened when you are hiking in bt timah nature reserve. When i used to hike in bt timah nature reserve, i always pray i would not bump onto them along the path i hiked inside the nature reserve, or they would leave me alone while i walked past them. So far nothing happened.  [sweatdrop]  Your son looks like quite independent, even got injured still took a bus to hospital, no call back home to seek for assistance?  [:p]

21 and serving NS now.

Visiting parks is a healthy and good activity, better than people always glued their eyes on the phone. Your son no have driving licence, if not you can let him drive the car himself around the parks.

wah so good and obedient arrh he...

how old is he anyway?

sounds like he's at the age where often kids will have a mind of their own, and will not (always) listen to the parents one leh.

and what about you? do you enjoy monkeying around with him? or is a case of kanna forced and si bey sian? [laugh]

Aiyoh!! When I go out with him, people think we are brothers . . . . I enjoy outings with him . . especially to the parks 

Omg, your son likes taking close up of insects and snakes?! Close up of snakes!  [sweatdrop]

Pit Vipers! 

He's hoping to see the Black Spitting Cobra but that I do not allow or pray hard we do not come across  [sweatdrop]

He like outdoor and animals? Maybe should study related to animals and work in zoo next time?

Got chases by monkey is the worst thing happened when you are hiking in bt timah nature reserve. When i used to hike in bt timah nature reserve, i always pray i would not bump onto them along the path i hiked inside the nature reserve, or they would leave me alone while i walked past them. So far nothing happened.  [sweatdrop]  Your son looks like quite independent, even got injured still took a bus to hospital, no call back home to seek for assistance?  [:p]

he tried to cover up lah  [smash]

Visiting parks is a healthy and good activity, better than people always glued their eyes on the phone. Your son no have driving licence, if not you can let him drive the car himself around the parks.

kope the ranger's buggy and drive around? 

Aiyoh!! When I go out with him, people think we are brothers . . . . I enjoy outings with him . . especially to the parks 

Pit Vipers! 

He's hoping to see the Black Spitting Cobra but that I do not allow or pray hard we do not come across  [sweatdrop]

he tried to cover up lah  [smash]

kope the ranger's buggy and drive around? 

Black spitting cobra? Thought i saw one clip that people sighted one big black cobra in macritchie reservoir!  [dizzy]

I mean drive your car out, so that you no need to ferry him around on weekend la.

wah, you (look) so young arrh? good on you!

but if at this age, he's still ok to go out with you, then it's good. I know people whose kids now dowan to go out with them already...

wah, you (look) so young arrh? good on you!

but if at this age, he's still ok to go out with you, then it's good. I know people whose kids now dowan to go out with them already...

I guess depends on family culture and upbringing? Some of my cousins their kids who are in their early 20s, also still go out with them de. 

True also. Actually when i was that age, i also hardly went out with my parents, except on 'official' occasions like CNY, relatives' weddings/birthdays, etc.