Music Concerts

kdash

add more to the list

have few music concerts and play in line..

* SSO Christmas concert this weekend
* Harry Potter concert in Jan.
* Jacky cheung concert in Feb.

* huayi festival play by Sylvia Chang in Mar.

* 刘三姐 彩调歌舞剧 in March  [laugh]  [laugh]

* MayDay concert in June  :D

• Praise 1

went last year, felt cheated.

didn't bother to watch concert in national stadium anymore.

National stadium not suitable for pop concert la. I will never want to go see a concert if it is hold at stadium. 

National stadium not suitable for pop concert la. I will never want to go see a concert if it is hold at stadium. 

i ate my words cos i going for Mayday concert also in national stadium  [laugh]  [laugh] 

but their seating arrangement is different from Jay chou, hopefully the set up is better this time.

i ate my words cos i going for Mayday concert also in national stadium  [laugh]  [laugh] 

but their seating arrangement is different from Jay chou, hopefully the set up is better this time.

You watched at stadium before and felt cheated? And now you want to get cheated again?  :slow:

i ate my words cos i going for Mayday concert also in national stadium [laugh][laugh]

enjoy! i just went so will skip this time
  • Praise 1

Celine Dion to perform in Singapore for the first time

SINGAPORE: Celine Dion will be making her Singapore concert debut on Jul 3 and 4 this year.

The French Canadian songstress will be performing at the Marina Bay Sands Grand Ballroom.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/lifestyle/celine-dion-to-perform-in-singapore-for-the-first-time-9854500

I think the cheapest ticket for her concert will be $200+ [sweatdrop]

Celine Dion really first time perform here ah? Her concert ticket so expensive?

in terms of acoustics, average distance to stage etc, indoor stadium is definitely better than national stadium. the only reason to have concert at national stadium is to pack more people into one event (read: higher revenue). 

not surprised on the tix price. and people will still go to watch. ok la, she got liao one  [thumbsup]

will this be the benchmark for singapore?

Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches $2,300
NI NYOMAN WIRA
THE JAKARTA POST/ASIA NEWS NETWORK  Jan 18, 2018

20180112-celinedion.JPG?itok=iA5g3okx
PHOTO: Reuters

The ticket prices for Celine Dion's upcoming concert in Jakarta have reportedly reached Rp 25 million (S$2,316) excluding tax and administration fees.

Previously it was announced that the Emerald category, which is supposedly the most prominent category in the concert, would cost "only" Rp 12.5 million.

The Rp 25 million ticket appears on the ticket seller's website as a reservation-only Diamond category, which was not listed on the concert's poster.

Other categories available for fans seeking to watch Dion's live performance are Sapphire, Ruby, Gold, Silver, Bronze and Green. Several of these were reportedly already fully booked when this article was being written, such as Ruby A1, A3 as well as B1, Bronze A1, Green A2 and Green B2. The pre-sales tickets for Green A1 and B1 are said to have already sold out.

Despite the extraordinary high price of the tickets, netizens were nonetheless excited to have the opportunity to watch the songstress of "My Heart Will Go On".

Celine Dion is slated to perform in Indonesia for the very first time on July 7 at Sentul International Convention Center, Bogor, West Java.

Tickets for the show are available from Jan. 19 at 11 a.m., while members of Team Celine will be able to purchase them between Jan. 17 at 10 a.m. and Jan. 19 at 10 a.m. (kes)

↡ Advertisement