Music Concerts

kdash

Really or not? Ticket price is as high as $2300?! ohmy.png

celine dion hasn't held a tour for many years liao.

For years she was a resident singer in LV. But her husband passed away few years back, think this is her first tour for many years liao. Could be as long as a decade.

i was actually planning to visit LV and shunbian watch her sing many years ago.  That shows how long it's been since she's been on tour.

Edited by Lala81

celine dion hasn't held a tour for many years liao.

For years she was a resident singer in LV. But her husband passed away few years back, think this is her first tour for many years liao. Could be as long as a decade.

i was actually planning to visit LV and shunbian watch her sing many years ago.  That shows how long it's been since she's been on tour.

Even didnt held concert for decade, ticket pricing also cannot be so extremely high lo. Think even last time michael jackson concert also dont have $2300?! 

Even didnt held concert for decade, ticket pricing also cannot be so extremely high lo. Think even last time michael jackson concert also dont have $2300?! 

quite sure the show will be full house  thumbsup.gif

these are richie rich paying one lah. whats 2.3k to them?

It's like why got people so much money to burn, want to take SQ suites to go holiday...

The normal fans will just get the most VFM category. If too poor, then just listen streaming lor haha

Edited by Lala81

these are richie rich paying one lah. whats 2.3k to them?

It's like why got people so much money to burn, want to take SQ suites to go holiday...

The normal fans will just get the most VFM category. If too poor, then just listen streaming lor haha

if one show only for 2200 seats at MBS theatre, easily filled up even for cheapest ticket of $500   [laugh]  [laugh]

if one show only for 2200 seats at MBS theatre, easily filled up even for cheapest ticket of $500   [laugh]  [laugh]

yeah. She's probably the most accomplished western diva still left alive today since whitney houston passed away.

Mariah carey since she sounded terrible at the NY eve concert 1-2 years ago, probably cmi liao...

i still rem her singing mo li hua at CCTV CNY celebration

Edited by Lala81

yeah. She's probably the most accomplished western diva still left alive today since whitney houston passed away.

Mariah carey since she sounded terrible at the NY eve concert 1-2 years ago, probably cmi liao...

i still rem her singing mo li hua at CCTV CNY celebration

agree. Celine Dion is one of the legit singers. her fans will definitely not mind paying to hear her sing live. 

No one went to Jacky Cheung concert over the weekend?

If you have attended last year Feb concert, dont think would go again cause heard it is the same format and performance.

@jman888 went.

i enjoyed the concert but felt something is missing.

The overall performance was first class, music, lighting, sound system, costume, timing and dance choreography everything is so good, even the singing part by Jacky. This was done through more than 138 performance in his world tour started since Oct 2016 and will end by middle of this year.

I can see that they have perfected in every part of the concert until it became a routine, hence that is the missing part to me, it was too routine and doesn't allow any flaw.The whole show didn't have much connection, you can say the concert is about hearing him sing, maybe.....

It was just my personal feeling compare to other HK/Taiwan singer concerts that i attended, maybe he is like god that is unreachable   [laugh]

• Praise 1

i enjoyed the concert but felt something is missing.

The overall performance was first class, music, lighting, sound system, costume, timing and dance choreography everything is so good, even the singing part by Jacky. This was done through more than 138 performance in his world tour started since Oct 2016 and will end by middle of this year.

I can see that they have perfected in every part of the concert until it became a routine, hence that is the missing part to me, it was too routine and doesn't allow any flaw.The whole show didn't have much connection, you can say the concert is about hearing him sing, maybe.....

It was just my personal feeling compare to other HK/Taiwan singer concerts that i attended, maybe he is like god that is unreachable   [laugh]

If you have done something for 138 times, also would become a routine without much flaw.

↡ Advertisement