Shopee Singapore

Blueray

5 minutes ago, Blueray said:

I find the $4 off $40 hard to use unless the items in mind are already close to $40 in the first place. 

hmm yeah. I usually just buy storybooks for my kids if i need filler items.

↡ Advertisement

7 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

Ordered a MacBook Pro 11/11 shopee. Out for delivery today but never came…. Waited whole day. Call them also useless. Say package is with delivery guy…. 

first time using shopee. I order lots of stuff from Lazada and Amazon, sometimes can be delayed but if it’s out for delivery, I will always get it by end of day. 

Lol i was considering to get a 2nd tablet or 2nd laptop during 11.11. My wife say this type of items, better go self collect at shop. 

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Blueray said:

I find the $4 off $40 hard to use unless the items in mind are already close to $40 in the first place. 

yes, unless you have something more than $200 then $4 off $40 discount can be quite attractive, especially bundle with store discount then credit card discount, can add up to 25%.

I loot one lady's watch that my daughter saw at the shop before 11.11, manage to get 28% off the shop retail price.

• Praise 3

Just now, Lala81 said:

Lol i was considering to get a 2nd tablet or 2nd laptop during 11.11. My wife say this type of items, better go self collect at shop. 

I used the free shipping just to save $15… I buy hdmi cable from Amazon USA sgd11, free shipping also no problem. 
the price is good though. 3199, 16” base 1tb hard disk plus $50 coin rebate, 10% off AppleCare.

• Praise 1

used to buy a lot of small small thing from shopee using $0 standard economy shipping which has been removed. 

almost all the promo codes these days have to use shopeepay, cannot use credit card.

they wasted money paying jackie chan, ronaldo to do the adverts lah ...

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Wind30 said:

Ordered a MacBook Pro 11/11 shopee. Out for delivery today but never came…. Waited whole day. Call them also useless. Say package is with delivery guy…. 

first time using shopee. I order lots of stuff from Lazada and Amazon, sometimes can be delayed but if it’s out for delivery, I will always get it by end of day. 

Maybe that same guy run road with several MacBook this time.... 

• Haha! 4

4 hours ago, Blueray said:

used to buy a lot of small small thing from shopee using $0 standard economy shipping which has been removed. 

almost all the promo codes these days have to use shopeepay, cannot use credit card.

they wasted money paying jackie chan, ronaldo to do the adverts lah ...

Yah, now most coin rebates and free shipping must use shoppe pay, but I mostly don't bother, unless the rebate stack up is very attractive or I buy higher value items. I still use it to buy most of my items, other then taobao and amazon. 

The other thing is their supermarket, used to be very good, now is getting expensive, and delivery totally hopeless. I used to buy a lot stuffs from their supermarket, not anymore. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3

15 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Some brands have only shops on shopee. I bought my green tea facial wash from The Body Shop e-store on shopee. 

Quite a good deal. 

Nowadays these shopping days, i tend to buy household stuff. 

yup, I use Cif for some household cleaning stuff. they have official store on Shopee only. sometimes got ok vouchers there.

4 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Yah, now most coin rebates and free shipping must use shoppe pay, but I mostly don't bother, unless the rebate stack up is very attractive or I buy higher value items. I still use it to buy most of my items, other then taobao and amazon. 

The other thing is their supermarket, used to be very good, now is getting expensive, and delivery totally hopeless. I used to buy a lot stuffs from their supermarket, not anymore. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

shopee supermarket was attractive initially. now not so.

still prefer to go physical supermarket. sometimes can be good samaritan also by helping petite ladies reach for stuff from the upper shelves. [laugh]

every now and then shopeepay got 10% rebate (in coins) for use at SS. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Shopee sometimes also got good deals.

during 11.11 I saw Pixel 6a on Shopee Mall going for $399 before the 2 stakable vouchers of 5% off and 10% coins rebate.

• Praise 2

On 4/28/2023 at 6:38 AM, Blueray said:

Shopee commits to process refunds, return requests within average of 2½ working days

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/shopee-commits-to-process-refunds-return-requests-in-average-of-2-working-days

hope they honored the claims.

Anyone shipped long mirror (1.7m) from china (taobao seller in shopee) before? how was the packaging like? will break easily?

On 4/28/2023 at 9:56 AM, Jman888 said:

hope they honored the claims.

Anyone shipped long mirror (1.7m) from china (taobao seller in shopee) before? how was the packaging like? will break easily?

my BIL shipped 2 bathroom mirrors for my in laws when they did HIP. one was broken, 1 was fine. Think managed to get refund for the broken one.

Turbocharged
On 9/10/2021 at 7:13 PM, Volvobrick said:

Shopee is still subsidising the retail biz. That's why I am a big supporter! Cheaper that going supermarket for many items. And delivered too. 

I support Shopee too!

• Haha! 1

On 4/28/2023 at 10:03 AM, Lala81 said:

lol the shopee 5.5 beef cake ad.

cheaper than Jackie Chan and Ronaldo...