Shopee Singapore

Blueray

Started using Shopee a few months back and find this platform useful.

Pros

1, Shopee prices are competitive

2. Option of self collection for some sellers

Cons

1. Menu and search function takes some getting used to.

Official stores on Shopee include :

- Colgate

- Unilever

- Reckitt Benckiser (RB)

- Spigen

- SanDisk

- Asus

- Western Digital

- Jabra

- Chope

- MamyPoko

- Johnson's Baby

- Kleenex

- Blackmores

- Nestle

- Ayam Brand

- New Moon

- Omron

- Brand's

- GoPro

- Huggies

Overall range of products is probably not as extensive as Qoo10 or Lazada, but its got most of the stuff I need.

Enjoy.  [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

I use Shopee a lot too. I find that they have more "authentic" items and for electronics, lots of the sellers have brick and mortar stores so there's ease of mind in shopping.

Not sure whether considered advertising or not but I use Shopback with Shopee, got 10% rebate. I should go start a thread!!

• Praise 1

I use Shopee a lot too. I find that they have more "authentic" items and for electronics, lots of the sellers have brick and mortar stores so there's ease of mind in shopping.

Not sure whether considered advertising or not but I use Shopback with Shopee, got 10% rebate. I should go start a thread!!

Shopback - Shopee 10% rebate is only for new customer, after that its 4%.

I find ratings on Shopee useful and current, maybe its done in a simple way so buyers do not feel inconvenienced to spend a minute to provide feedback and rating.

Had an item that was not delivered and Shopee auto cancelled and processed the refund.

And if Seller has not been active on Shopee for some time, a pop up notification will be there if you still wish to add to cart.

So overall experience is comfortable.

As a seller, I can also reveal that I suspect shopee staff actually poke around to find out if your items are authentic or not. They're quite agressive on removing listings.

As a seller, I can also reveal that I suspect shopee staff actually poke around to find out if your items are authentic or not. They're quite agressive on removing listings.

Whoa!!!! You got sell things one ah! :grin:

Shopee provides money back guarantee, so its in their interest to screen Sellers too.

As a Buyer, I do feel comfortable buying from Shopee, but I still do restrict my purchases to local sellers. 

I like it that some local sellers take a picture of the package and post it under My Purchase before sending it out. 

Every now and then Shopee also has credit card tie ups, currently its Stand Chart. Just used it to purchase household item.

• Praise 2

this is good to know and will increase confidence in usage of Shopee  [thumbsup]

I am quite adaptable to all platform except tao bao. 

I comfortable with all Q0010, Lazada and Shopee.  And all have good customer protection.

• Praise 3

Yes, I noticed Qoo advertised price is one thing, but when you put in shopping cart got this got that.

Mah farn lei ...  <_<

yah... always kena cheated by the upfront price then suddenly got many hidden sums when it comes to check out.

I am quite adaptable to all platform except tao bao. 

I comfortable with all Q0010, Lazada and Shopee.  And all have good customer protection.

do you shop for clothes online other than at those e-tailers?

*digging for male clothes sites*

got say before that i have a luxury goods store mah.

Hi

Got site or physical store? Got sell jacket like this? Many girls like

post-145440-0-70125600-1512731937_thumb.jpeg

Edited by nazerath
  • Praise 1

Hi

Got site or physical store? Got sell jacket like this? Many girls like

This one seriously is ghey magnet..

Becareful Bro...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1