Shopee Singapore

Blueray

12 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

pardon my ignorant what's shopback Go, another app? only heard of shopback

Shopback Go works when you visit some shops that are linked to them. Use the credit card to pay and then also earn cash back.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
8 minutes ago, RadX said:

yes today too.

happened to lazada before as well

Both lazada and q10 no longer showing on the shopback website. 

22 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

pardon my ignorant what's shopback Go, another app? only heard of shopback

go here and link your cards to shopback Go (they have different promo on different card).

It started mainly for F&B, some time they boost shopback to 30% of the amount paid for certain F&B. Now some retailer also get shopback in store when you pay with your link card. The promo quite fun eg if you eat at 6 of the linked F&B in the month, you get $30 bonus in your account on top of the shopback you get from eating there.

Screenshot_20200508-175259_ShopBack.jpg

• Praise 3

Supersonic

I've never bought from shopee before. Looks like many happy people here.

I've bought a few small items from Lazada lately and shipping is mostly great, unlike aliexpress.

Guess I'll try shopee next.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
25 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

I've bought a few small items from Lazada lately and shipping is mostly great, unlike aliexpress.

I've been browsing shopee for past weeks almost on a daily basis. One of the best online shopping pages. Some items are much cheaper than those stuffs I bought from aliexpress. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged
On 5/8/2020 at 8:01 PM, Dafansu said:

I've been browsing shopee for past weeks almost on a daily basis. One of the best online shopping pages. Some items are much cheaper than those stuffs I bought from aliexpress. 

can try ezbuy if buying in bulk.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:58 PM, Jman888 said:

go here and link your cards to shopback Go (they have different promo on different card).

It started mainly for F&B, some time they boost shopback to 30% of the amount paid for certain F&B. Now some retailer also get shopback in store when you pay with your link card. The promo quite fun eg if you eat at 6 of the linked F&B in the month, you get $30 bonus in your account on top of the shopback you get from eating there.

Screenshot_20200508-175259_ShopBack.jpg

How many credit cards can you like to the Shopback app?

On 5/8/2020 at 7:34 PM, Kb27 said:

To me shopee is just like Lazada.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Discoburg said:

How many credit cards can you like to the Shopback app?

as many as you like, but must remember to use the one that tie to the bonus promotion, they usually have promotion with one card for a period of time, then change partner.

• Praise 2

48 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

as many as you like, but must remember to use the one that tie to the bonus promotion, they usually have promotion with one card for a period of time, then change partner.

Where to see which partner will they be with currently?

23 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Where to see which partner will they be with currently?

I dun think now they run any promotion during this CB period. When it has it will notify you via the app.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Jman888 said:

I dun think now they run any promotion during this CB period. When it has it will notify you via the app.

Thanks. Never had received their notification on the credit cards promo before.

4 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Thanks. Never had received their notification on the credit cards promo before.

nowadays I dun really bother with the shopback with Qoo10, lazada or shopee as the shopback is very small. Shopback Go give more as we eat out quite often (not credit card specific as long as it is a linked card).

linked card promo is a separate bonus program. last year they had a program and the bonus quite good [laugh]

20200511_113016.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

nowadays I dun really bother with the shopback with Qoo10, lazada or shopee as the shopback is very small. Shopback Go give more as we eat out quite often (not credit card specific as long as it is a linked card).

linked card promo is a separate bonus program. last year they had a program and the bonus quite good [laugh]

20200511_113016.jpg

Yeah once I got a ShopBack from a dinner at crystal jade, I think. Didn't know about Shopback Go till I saw that cash back to my account.

26 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

Shopback is really good and really adds up. I install their extension to my chrome browser and it is 1 click to login (also reminds you to do so when you enter the site).

image.png.ce2ec080dc8d0784c296fb632c57806e.png

Supercharged
On 5/8/2020 at 7:34 PM, Kb27 said:

Shopee is generally cheaper. Many sellers also offer free non-express shipping.

Supersonic

I just bought a few small items from shopee, and checking with lazada.

I think they are both quite comparable. Different brands, different products and availability. will make me choose from one or the other.

If the same seller is on both platform, then it's selling almost the same price.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1