Vios returns to BM in 2018

Defcon

Checked with my SE, E version doesn't come with door autolock function. You got to look for after market to do it.

No 60:40 rear seats either, now what era already.
↡ Advertisement

1500cc and for such a light car, 10.9km/l is really very bad.

If the new Vios is 10.9km/L , it is outrageous . The 2005 model was known to achieve 14 km/l. At least that was what I read in this forum back in the mid 2000s.

Even my Seat Leon with 1.2 litre stage 1, 18 inch rims and trash around with full throttle can get 10 km/L.

If the new Vios is 10.9km/L , it is outrageous . The 2005 model was known to achieve 14 km/l. At least that was what I read in this forum back in the mid 2000s.

Even my Seat Leon with 1.2 litre stage 1, 18 inch rims and trash around with full throttle can get 10 km/L.

I got 15 KM/L on my trip computer, manual calculation is about 16.2 KM/L. 30 city, 70 highway.

Vios is an entry level model. What u expect?

Even accent an entry level also has wor.

Even Attrage has those features

Attrage has no rear folding seats.

Even accent an entry level also has wor.

Attrage has no rear folding seats.

Thats how BM specs the car they sell. Very basic features but the price is ridiculous compared to it's competitors.

But it works for BM because people are buying it

My car mileage is currently about 3000km.

70% city, 30% highway.

Smooth flowing traffic or heavy traffic jams in the morning and evening?

When i used to work in the CBD, heavy traffic every morning. My FC for my SLK was 8-9km/l.

But when i shift workplace to somewhere much further with no jams and start work later, my FC became 13km+/l.

Also what is your tyre pressure?

Dont be scare to pickup fast, it is more efficient to pickup fast and reach your crusing speed asap.

Of course i am not asking you to WOT, but dont be afraid to step more to pickup.

Being lightfooted all the way might not necessarily be the best.

For a 1.5l n 1000++kg car. Min I expecting a 14km/l, anything lesser than that is really bad fc

I believe buyers who bought this car at that price, is because of the tiagong good fc n reliability. They can get bigger n more features cars with that price, with all the sacrifices, hopefully all the tiagong is real

Smooth flowing traffic or heavy traffic jams in the morning and evening?

When i used to work in the CBD, heavy traffic every morning. My FC for my SLK was 8-9km/l.

But when i shift workplace to somewhere much further with no jams and start work later, my FC became 13km+/l.

Also what is your tyre pressure?

Dont be scare to pickup fast, it is more efficient to pickup fast and reach your crusing speed asap.

Of course i am not asking you to WOT, but dont be afraid to step more to pickup.

Being lightfooted all the way might not necessarily be the best.

You got slk? The other post you made you say you got wrx.
  • Dislike 1

You got slk? The other post you made you say you got wrx.

Lol i dont know why i even bother to explain this.

But my family had the SLK for a short while when i was working in the CBD.

Anyway i used it as an example because using expressway/city might not be accurate as you can have a heavy jam on the morning traffic on the expressway as well. That was the car which i experienced the big difference in FC due to traffic conditions.

Anyone has any updates to the tail lights? I saw in the earlier discussion that the lights on the boot doesnt light up for the E models, only the lights on the car body will light up upon depressing the brakes.

Neutral Newbie

13.87km/l for my first tank.

Manual calculation.

About 35% spent driving on highway.

Similar to my old Vios.

Averaging 15.8km/l (manual calculation) 

About 70% highway

anyone own the new vios G model? I noticed the turning radius is among the widest in toyota lineup, at 5.7m. Does this cause any issue in U turn, parking etc? The E model is 5.1m radius

↡ Advertisement