Vios returns to BM in 2018

Defcon

Is up to Borneo Motors to set the price.

COE down dont always mean price down. They kept same price as maybe they anticipate a higher COE bid next round

Yes, typical sales tactics. 

Will give a miss, if another sales give the same answer.

Once they close the sales they will disappear.

My bad experience when I bought my Altis a few year back.

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Anybody purchase Vios recently. May I know the offered price. You PM me.

Toyota sales person not very truthful.

1 July 2019 COE is $28589 , selling price $76988 (further discount by 2k)

15 July 2019 COE is $26667, selling price $76988 (same discount as 1st bidding)

May consider other brand.

Thanks.

ccs

Do take a look at the Avante. Toyota is quite stiff on the pricing.

Supersonic

Yes, typical sales tactics.

Will give a miss, if another sales give the same answer.

Once they close the sales they will disappear.

My bad experience when I bought my Altis a few year back.

What bad experience you have?

Did anybody book the Vios E at tonight's closed door sale, at $69,988?

Delivery next year?

They had a similar sale in the beginning of this year, delivery was estimated more than 6 months later.

Delivery next year?

They had a similar sale in the beginning of this year, delivery was estimated more than 6 months later.

That interesting.

May be is just a sales tactic. Not sure they can fulfill the order.

Supersonic

$70k for vios? Think they are currently also have promotion for altis now, this week is promo for vios?

Turbocharged

That interesting.

May be is just a sales tactic. Not sure they can fulfill the order.

What made you imply that Borneo is unable to fulfill the order? Any negative past experience?

Neutral Newbie

Last year, there were 2 occasions when Borneo slashed the price of Vios to $69,988. In July and December if I’m not wrong. Dunno why but BM was willing to reduce their profit margins because their price reduction was more than the COE drop.

Turbocharged

Delivery next year?

Wow! Why need 6 months when there’s plentiful of stock and factory churning out hundreds of Vios everyday?? 6months to game the lowest COE I presume??

Last year, there were 2 occasions when Borneo slashed the price of Vios to $69,988. In July and December if I’m not wrong. Dunno why but BM was willing to reduce their profit margins because their price reduction was more than the COE drop.

Cause maybe sales are bad, just look at their figures and how often you see the vios on the road?

Low spec car at a crazy price just because of the brand.

My friend bought! Haha.. he is selling his old car now...

Cause maybe sales are bad, just look at their figures and how often you see the vios on the road?

Most probably clear excess stock. But it's still a good buy at just under 70k

Supersonic

Last year, there were 2 occasions when Borneo slashed the price of Vios to $69,988. In July and December if Iâm not wrong. Dunno why but BM was willing to reduce their profit margins because their price reduction was more than the COE drop.

Maybe toyota has fat profit margin, even they slashed the price of their cars, they still able to absorb and does not affect much on their profit?

Wonder how come their vios like kena curse like that, no much business on this model now. Think last time vios also doesnt have very high spec but still sell like hotcake.

(edited)

Maybe toyota has fat profit margin, even they slashed the price of their cars, they still able to absorb and does not affect much on their profit?

Wonder how come their vios like kena curse like that, no much business on this model now. Think last time vios also doesnt have very high spec but still sell like hotcake.

Last time other car brands also not much features n their FC r bad

Not most brand improved on their design n specs, Price also cheaper. Current vios really very ugly

Btw there is one joker who every yr create a thread to "discuss" abt the top seller car in sg. He claim vios to be one of the top seller le, n his favourite slogan is "they will quietly buy this model" ha

Edited by Kia7200

Market is more competitive now.

Will u pay anything more than 70k for a bare bone vios or pay 5k more for an avante or cerato?

Even attrage is better packaged at a way lower price despite the fighter jet engine.

Only thing that sells is the toyota branding and more people are seeing beyond just the brand of "reliability".

↡ Advertisement