Vios returns to BM in 2018

Defcon

12 hours ago, Vinceng said:

I think it's more worth to get a rebadged Toyota 1.3 (Perodua Bezza) at $66K than the Vios 1.5  at $85K.

I agree with that :) the aftersales package is quite steady one of the former...

↡ Advertisement

14 hours ago, Vlsc said:

Mind to share what freebies they gave u?

(and yr freebies are not some accessories that is installed onto the car?? 🤔

Haha sure! Do note that the freebies will vary SE to SE as it probably affects their commission and some are out of pocket expenses. I was served by a high ranking SE.

Upgrade to leather seats

3m solar film

1 year free servicing (4 times)

Upgraded head unit (compatible with android auto/apple carplay)

Built in wireless charger

Door visors

Custom magnetic sunshades

Car vaccum cleaner

Toyota seat hooks (x2), key holder (x2), umbrella and folio

$300 esso vouchers (now the promo is the 4 samsung freebies haha)

So like when I asked about the air con vent strength difference, super chop chop my SE got the service manager on the case :)

Edited by yellowshaun
  • Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

So high ranking SE can give more freebies? 

Haha maybe! I have no point of comparison :) someone else contribute what freebies they got then we can compare lor :)

17 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

So high ranking SE can give more freebies? 

No such thing.  It depends on trade in, loan amount and negotiation skills of the SE n customer.  If high ranking can give more freebies,  might as well ask sales director to serve you. Logical or not ?

My hypothesis is that for junior level staff, the commission may mean more to them so they probably won't give as much discount or freebies.

Higher level staff don't have as much overriding commission and may be more willing to give more discount or freebies since their income is higher or more stable?

Edited by yellowshaun
  • Praise 1

Just now, yellowshaun said:

My hypothesis is that for junior level staff, the commission may mean more to them so they probably won't give as much discount or freebies.

Highee level staff don't have as much overriding commission and may be more willing to give more discount or freebies since their income is higher or more stable?

On top of the commission, sales staff gets target incentive.

Higher-level staff would sacrifice some commission to chase for incentive

• Praise 1

11 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Haha sure! Do note that the freebies will vary SE to SE as it probably affects their commission and some are out of pocket expenses. I was served by a high ranking SE.

Upgrade to leather seats

3m solar film

1 year free servicing (4 times)

Upgraded head unit (compatible with android auto/apple carplay)

Built in wireless charger

Door visors

Custom magnetic sunshades

Car vaccum cleaner

Toyota seat hooks (x2), key holder (x2), umbrella and folio

$300 esso vouchers (now the promo is the 4 samsung freebies haha)

So like when I asked about the air con vent strength difference, super chop chop my SE got the service manager on the case 🙂

Eh actually the E Vios should alr comes with your first few items leh... at least the last time I went down I was told have those..

Leather seats

3m solar film

1 year free servicing (but I was told 3 times) 

Upgraded head unit (maybe if basic one not able to connect apple carplay or android) 

The rest wah u able to ask for and SE willing go give.. Not bad. U booked it at wat price? 

19 minutes ago, Vlsc said:

Eh actually the E Vios should alr comes with your first few items leh... at least the last time I went down I was told have those..

Leather seats

3m solar film

1 year free servicing (but I was told 3 times) 

Upgraded head unit (maybe if basic one not able to connect apple carplay or android) 

The rest wah u able to ask for and SE willing go give.. Not bad. U booked it at wat price? 

80k slightly more than 1 month ago.

12 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

80k slightly more than 1 month ago.

Haha but BM their profit margin is high so to them should be ok to offer. 

1 hour ago, Vlsc said:

Haha but BM their profit margin is high so to them should be ok to offer. 

I went with Vios actually because i calculated that the KM profit margin even more obscene =D

On 12/9/2020 at 3:08 PM, yellowshaun said:

I went with Vios actually because i calculated that the KM profit margin even more obscene =D

Oh btw wats the min number of days needed for collection of your Vios car after it has been registered? Or for BM cars in general. 

11 hours ago, yellowshaun said:

Mine was one day before

Collection Pandan crescent correct?  what's the acceptable mileage we should expect to see when we collect? 

31 minutes ago, Vlsc said:

Collection Pandan crescent correct?  what's the acceptable mileage we should expect to see when we collect? 

Yup. Mine was 13km.

Actually even if it is 50km, what to do, can reject the car one ma? I would imagine u need to shake the SE heaven and earth to get them to give u another new car... I don't think the AD workshop will dial the numbers back also... I drive around and back to Pasir Ris already many many more Km added le :)

50 minutes ago, yellowshaun said:

Yup. Mine was 13km.

Actually even if it is 50km, what to do, can reject the car one ma? I would imagine u need to shake the SE heaven and earth to get them to give u another new car... I don't think the AD workshop will dial the numbers back also... I drive around and back to Pasir Ris already many many more Km added le 🙂

Hmm hope its not 50km. Am asking coz technically once reg it could be on the road (more so if collection is not next day don't know wat they do w it) 😑. Don't wana get a shock how come alr clock quite a mileage when it shouldn't even be driven. 

Anw enjoy your Vios. It will last u. My family owed 1 the last 15 years it served us well. 🙂

• Praise 1

On 12/18/2020 at 10:00 AM, Zxcvb said:

Toyota Vios GR Sports. 

No change to engine sadly, revised suspension for more sporty handling and CVT virtual ratios got 10 speeds instead of standard car's 7, plus GR badging inside and out. 

↡ Advertisement