Vios returns to BM in 2018

Defcon

hahah dude you missed an impt point, coe then was easily 10k to 15k more than current coe.

with vios coming in at 89k, budget sedans from kimchi like Hyundai accent can be throw into the rubbish pit already.

waa throw rubbish pit i want haha... as long as COE already paid... 

↡ Advertisement

Toyota still got their second hand value,there is no doubt about it.

2015 Altis standard.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=667835&DL=1054

New car price on sgcarmart 10/09/2015 $112888

2015 Elantra elite.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info.php?ID=698744&DL=2311

New car price on sgcarmart 10/09/2015 $107399

Friends looking for the above.

I dont drive above two cars.Just infro sharing only.

That dick*** m***** is selling at an above average price.

If you look at the range of altis registered then for sale, most are priced at $ 9500 for median price per year for depreciation.

For the elantra, it is around the average.

But for me , I shall take neither as both cars do not appeal to me.

With new elantra at $82999 with guaranteed coe, why on earth should I/others buy used cars with unknown history?

Sorry, with elantra priced at $6000 lesser than the Vios, people will be more inclined to buy the elantra as people will get more metal for the money and despite that Hyundai is no Toyota, Hyundai is no proton either.

• Praise 1

the pre facelift was mainly sold to private hire if you noticed. most of the new vios on the road comes the blue decal, probably cause of the sky high coes previously which made the car overpriced.

and yaris is basically the hatchback version of vios so nothing wrong with the rebadging. but at 95k for g specs not worth it.

You can get a mz3/k3/elantra with top specs at that price. but ppl will argue it's a TOYOTA.

Mazda 3?

Unlikely.Unless you want to buy standard spec.

They are trying to benchmark their prices with the corolla altis.

Maybe if MI brings back the impreza 1.6 again , assuming it does not gets any surcharge due to fine tuning, the trio of the Koreans and the impreza will take the cake for c segment below 95k for high spec just like in September.

But as what you say, people will argue that it is a Toyota ,and they will say that the Koreans are junks and the impreza is a underpowered turd with useless awd that saps power for nothing.

Well, ymmv

the pre facelift was mainly sold to private hire if you noticed. most of the new vios on the road comes the blue decal, probably cause of the sky high coes previously which made the car overpriced.

and yaris is basically the hatchback version of vios so nothing wrong with the rebadging. but at 95k for g specs not worth it.

You can get a mz3/k3/elantra with top specs at that price. but ppl will argue it's a TOYOTA.

The Vios wasn't overpriced due to rocket high coe

I was due to BM's strategy to to sell mostly altis so that they priced the Vios sky high so that people will logically buy altis.

Only suckers will buy Vios then.

Vios is just a range filler for them.

hahah dude you missed an impt point, coe then was easily 10k to 15k more than current coe.

with vios coming in at 89k, budget sedans from kimchi like Hyundai accent can be throw into the rubbish pit already.

Friend are comparing cars with same coe,around 55k.

That dick*** m***** is selling at an above average price.

If you look at the range of altis registered then for sale, most are priced at $ 9500 for median price per year for depreciation.

For the elantra, it is around the average.

But for me , I shall take neither as both cars do not appeal to me.

With new elantra at $82999 with guaranteed coe, why on earth should I/others buy used cars with unknown history?

Sorry, with elantra priced at $6000 lesser than the Vios, people will be more inclined to buy the elantra as people will get more metal for the money and despite that Hyundai is no Toyota, Hyundai is no proton either.

Usually his car wont keep exceed 2yrs.

So he prefer second hand car with higher paper value.

Friend are comparing cars with same coe,around 55k.

Usually his car wont keep exceed 2yrs.

So he prefer second hand car with higher paper value.

All cars now have less paper value.

All paper value is affected by uber and grab.

The Vios wasn't overpriced due to rocket high coe

I was due to BM's strategy to to sell mostly altis so that they priced the Vios sky high so that people will logically buy altis.

Only suckers will buy Vios then.

Vios is just a range filler for them.

Dont understand why BM wants people to buy mostly altis than vios? Thought last time vios was selling like hot cake?!

Dont understand why BM wants people to buy mostly altis than vios? Thought last time vios was selling like hot cake?!

Corolla is their all time best selling sedan for decades.

Guess they want to keep it that way.

why toyota like to design car with big body and small wheels.. the body design looks ok but with the tiny wheel looks weird. not balance. 

So you will upgrade the rims with them and pay more $$$... :XD:

So you will upgrade the rims with them and pay more $$$... :XD:

want to upgrade also wont upgrade with them .. then rim looks so ugly.. those Stamford tyre house brand anytime look better.

quite expensive as compared to elantra

Have to wait a few months for the pricing to settle.

Maybe it will be like the altis eco, which was priced higher at launch and price went down in the coming months. We will see. I also think that at this pricing, the Elantra seems to be a better bet.

• Praise 1

want to upgrade also wont upgrade with them .. then rim looks so ugly.. those Stamford tyre house brand anytime look better.

They are targeting those who are not as informed or seeking convenience to have everything "under one roof" perhaps...

It looks like this Vios will put some strain on its own sibling, the Altis, and of course, City and Mazda 2,3!

Yes, quite significant!

Good good!! make Vios the common car again.. Leave City alone as outcast.. Lol!! Huat ah!!

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

why toyota like to design car with big body and small wheels.. the body design looks ok but with the tiny wheel looks weird. not balance. 

Like that then can showcase their FC is superior mah.. And also part of the cost-saving way to produce the car.. The cost of changing rims will be on consumer mah. 

Like that then can showcase their FC is superior mah.. And also part of the cost-saving way to produce the car.. The cost of changing rims will be on consumer mah. 

but their price no competitive

Good good!! make Vios the common car again.. Leave City alone as outcast.. Lol!! Huat ah!!

outcast later no parts then you happy
↡ Advertisement