EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

45 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

wah for your gym? 

Yah lor,  the rack is abt 100kg, the bar and plates another 100kg, plus the bench and the weights dropping from some height during deadlifts, and the weight when doing pull ups.  I think think better protect the floor, wait not careful end up I need to renovate the flat... [:p][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged

I Tried EZbuy for a few purchases. Experience not good. I gave up and have never gone back to them since. [thumbsdown]

• Shocked 1

use ezbuy for the first time 3 days ago, bought taiwanes products that i couldn't find in all other available online shopping sites. Price was reasonable given I can only get it from here. 3 days later still dun see it been ship, click again then realise have to pay shipping fee separately [laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 4

15 hours ago, Didu said:

I Tried EZbuy for a few purchases. Experience not good. I gave up and have never gone back to them since. [thumbsdown]

what happened? 

you buy from ezbuy or use their ezshop function? :huh:

15 hours ago, Jman888 said:

use ezbuy for the first time 3 days ago, bought taiwanes products that i couldn't find in all other available online shopping sites. Price was reasonable given I can only get it from here. 3 days later still dun see it been ship, click again then realise have to pay shipping fee separately [laugh][laugh]

usually when you use their ezshop (buy for me function), they will send you a message to go pay shipping fee and make arrangement for shipping when order reach them I think. But if you buy from ezbuy, the shipping fee is included liao leh...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Oh and remember to book where you want to collect when order reach SG...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

22 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

....i just noticed that Ezbuy charges GST during checkout ! ? ...even for $36.

I think you opt for sea shipping?   Sea shipping needs to pay GST.

• Praise 5

Twincharged
16 hours ago, Didu said:

So far they are the cheapest... But also the longest delivery time... 😂 Just bought a chair thru them... Now just have to wait. 

电脑椅家用沙发躺椅靠背久坐办公室卧室宿舍书桌简约懒人电竞椅子 https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/11000000054481.html

• Praise 1

Twincharged
21 minutes ago, Dleodleo said:

I think you opt for sea shipping?   Sea shipping needs to pay GST.

Yup... Was just told about it. 

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

usually when you use their ezshop (buy for me function), they will send you a message to go pay shipping fee and make arrangement for shipping when order reach them I think. But if you buy from ezbuy, the shipping fee is included liao leh...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Oh and remember to book where you want to collect when order reach SG...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

first time buying there, duno the ezshop got different shipping arrangements. 

I choose the collection near my office although they are able to send to my house.

8 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

first time buying there, duno the ezshop got different shipping arrangements. 

I choose the collection near my office although they are able to send to my house.

send to home need to pay $5 delivery fee hor.

The collection point you can still change when shipment arrive. So far I collected from 3 different locations near me, depending on which one has the earliest collection date and time slot.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

Twincharged
35 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

send to home need to pay $5 delivery fee hor.

The collection point you can still change when shipment arrive. So far I collected from 3 different locations near me, depending on which one has the earliest collection date and time slot.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Yup.... The $5 is not worth it for me. 

But unlike u,  I only have one convenient pick up point for me which is also nearby. 

Edited by Ysc3

31 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Yup.... The $5 is not worth it for me. 

But unlike u,  I only have one convenient pick up point for me which is also nearby. 

most times I rather go collect because my items are not that heavy. I paid once for the 5 hurdles, which I think I wont be able to bring back from the collection point, so I willingly paid that $8 because i think those were above 50kg. 

My 2 recent orders are both above 30kg, so I paid $5 for them to delivery.

There are about 5-6 points within 3-5 min drive near me, and 1 within a 5 min walk while the nearest is just opposite me, like 2 min walk at the most. But I find that the nearest one takes like 1 week to collect these days, so I check the time slots on all the collection points near me, and book the one with the earliest that suits me. Sometimes have to drive over lor...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Twincharged
2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

most times I rather go collect because my items are not that heavy. I paid once for the 5 hurdles, which I think I wont be able to bring back from the collection point, so I willingly paid that $8 because i think those were above 50kg. 

There are about 5-6 points within 3-5 min drive near me, and 1 within a 5 min walk while the nearest is just opposite me, like 2 min walk at the most. But I find that the nearest one takes like 1 week to collect these days, so I check the time slots on all the collection points near me, and book the one with the earliest that suits me. Sometimes have to drive over lor...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

I didn't know that different pick up points got different pick up dates ...so good thing I don't have to think about it when I only have one choice 😂 

8 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

I didn't know that different pick up points got different pick up dates ...so good thing I don't have to think about it when I only have one choice 😂 

yah, my side the same lorry goes to different points on different days, and the same lorry goes to different points on different time slot. 

Like on Monday, the lorry will be at blk 123 at 2pm to 2.45pm, then it will move to blk 130 at 3pm to 3.45pm, after that he move to another location within 15 min drive, until he finish all the collection points. 

My last 3 orders, all have to wait 1 week if I want to pick up from the nearest point, but next day pick up from the other 2 locations.

next time when you get the notice of order arrival, go play ard with the collections and see if it works for you. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

23 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

what...... your hurdles are from china?!?! [crazy]

hahaha

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

what...... your hurdles are from china?!?! [crazy]

hahaha

yah lah, who else in the world can make...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

But now kena tabao and sit one side inside my storeroom liao.  He now has access to the competition ones, dont want his old man china made  ones liao,  only used 3-4 times during CB when all training area closed...<_<[laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2