EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Haven't use EZbuy for a long while. Shopee is very aggressive and gaining market share. EZbuy may not survive this onslaught.

Just this week I started using TB again for some items that couldn't be found in Shopee.

True. Ezbuy definitely weaker than its heyday.

But actually based on the parcels i see at the shop i collect at. Still quite ok business bah.

And while shopee etc has a lot of stuff, actually half the stuff i see cannot be shipped to SG location even via TB internal forwarders. 

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

45 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Haven't use EZbuy for a long while. Shopee is very aggressive and gaining market share. EZbuy may not survive this onslaught.

Just this week I started using TB again for some items that couldn't be found in Shopee.

I mainly is buy parts one 

like dc cable, hdmi cable, lab cable, some specific parts

most of the time those i buy taobao (ezbuy to ship) the quality much better than shopee one 

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Mustank said:

most of the time those i buy taobao (ezbuy to ship) the quality much better than shopee one 

Why you need so many cables?

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Why you need so many cables?

Itchy backside do funny projects

i always like to do all kinds of projects

if I got more money, i will do solar heated pipes array for washing machine

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 2

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

True. Ezbuy definitely weaker than its heyday.

But actually based on the parcels i see at the shop i collect at. Still quite ok business bah.

And while shopee etc has a lot of stuff, actually half the stuff i see cannot be shipped to SG location even via TB internal forwarders. 

want to buy some accessories for my pressure washer, search shopee and then aliexpress.

it seems shopee has mostly lower price parts, i think they compete at the low end, but not necessary cheaper. In the end, bought from aliexpress, but I know their delivery takes a longer time. if i'm buying more general stuffs, then i buy from shopee.

• Praise 2

27 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

want to buy some accessories for my pressure washer, search shopee and then aliexpress.

it seems shopee has mostly lower price parts, i think they compete at the low end, but not necessary cheaper. In the end, bought from aliexpress, but I know their delivery takes a longer time. if i'm buying more general stuffs, then i buy from shopee.

Shopee is the default locally. But i still like to shop on taobao. The sky is the limit there.

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

I just let TB ship direct (直送)for a few dollars less headache. Now some items they send for free if the order (from different shops) exceeds 299 RMB. Just ordered car cover and bicycle covers bulky items among other stuff very worth it.

• Shocked 1

30 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

I just let TB ship direct (直送)for a few dollars less headache. Now some items they send for free if the order (from different shops) exceeds 299 RMB. Just ordered car cover and bicycle covers bulky items among other stuff very worth it.

i don't mind direct. But find more stuff nowadays can't direct ship as compared to 2 years ago.

• Praise 2

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Shopee is the default locally. But i still like to shop on taobao. The sky is the limit there.

I understand aliexpress is taobao in english. Unfortunately, my limited chinese is not good enough to shop there. [:p]

Actually chinese characters gives me a headache.

So no choice but to shop at aliexpress.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

37 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

I understand aliexpress is taobao in english. Unfortunately, my limited chinese is not good enough to shop there. [:p]

Actually chinese characters gives me a headache.

So no choice but to shop at aliexpress.

I also don’t like read Chinese char

but I damn bloody stingy and cannot resist a good deal so I die die push to learn :XD:p

• Haha! 2

18 hours ago, Mustank said:

I also don’t like read Chinese char

but I damn bloody stingy and cannot resist a good deal so I die die push to learn :XD:p

Guess we all sucked at the Chinese language. I for one can speak but can’t read and write. E8 for second language for O levels.😢

I always recalled a science student during my o level where she broke down and wept over her Chinese language result. She was utterly disappointed with herself. 

She got a A2. 

• Haha! 3