EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

if skinny female, most of the time confirm can fit one lah. especially those freesize clothes 100% no problem.

bottoms and dresses have to be more careful though, for those ladies with bigger buttocks/hips

↡ Advertisement

if skinny female, most of the time confirm can fit one lah. especially those freesize clothes 100% no problem.

I only buy from Zara, SPAO & 8second.

Most of the time no issue expect SPAO Trench cost which has very tight fitting cut.  Change to bigger size also no use.  Don't fit properly.

bottoms and dresses have to be more careful though, for those ladies with bigger buttocks/hips

which is the problem i have....  :TT_TT:

i got kim kardashian type of butt.

Ezbuy woes lead to surge in business for its competitors

SINGAPORE – Ezbuy’s competitors have seen a surge in business, with some reporting new customer sign-ups numbering in the thousands since the e-commerce firm’s problems first surfaced in November.

SGshop, Peeka, and Oops – agents who also purchase from e-marketplace Taobao – are all seeing a huge wave of customers joining them. Taobao agents work as middlemen to communicate with the merchant on behalf of customers, as well as make payment and ship products to the customers.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ezbuy-woes-lead-surge-business-its-competitors

• Praise 3

for clothes, just give the seller your height and weight and they will advise accordingly which size to buy...

note, even for same design... sellers are selling different quality... so cheapest not necessary bestest.... must read reviews

but many people tend to go for cheapest then complain china quality lousy  [laugh]

Edited by Galantspeedz
  • Praise 3

for clothes, just give the seller your height and weight and they will advise accordingly which size to buy...

note, even for same design... sellers are selling different quality... so cheapest not necessary bestest.... must read reviews

but many people tend to go for cheapest then complain china quality lousy  [laugh]

same for phone case, i bought a US$17 leather phone case from aliexpress and it feels better than any spigen i had before  [laugh]  [laugh]

Ezbuy stops service for shoppers to buy from Taobao

SINGAPORE —E-shopping service provider Ezbuy said on Monday (Dec 18) it is no longer offering its popular Buy-For-Me service with Chinese e-marketplace Taobao until further notice.

However, the company, which had been dogged by delayed orders because of a spat with Taobao’s owner Alibaba, said it will continue to run the service for other popular Chinese e-commerce sites such as JD.com (Jing Dong) and Mogujie. JD.com is one of Alibaba’s biggest rival in the Chinese e-commerce market.

https://www.todayonline.com/business/ezbuy-stops-service-shoppers-buy-taobao

• Praise 3

Now ezbuy switch to JD. Wonder if it is as good?

Now that I know how to order direct, issue is pricing already

anybody tried wish? most of them are tb/tmall sellers also.

Got link?

but many people tend to go for cheapest then complain china quality lousy [laugh]

I made a wise move by giving my dimensions to the seller

And realised that I have read the wrong size chart

Heng is got ask the seller

Somemore the seller 12am still talking cock with me!

Now that I know how to order direct, issue is pricing already

Got link?

I made a wise move by giving my dimensions to the seller

And realised that I have read the wrong size chart

Heng is got ask the seller

Somemore the seller 12am still talking cock with me!

usually i just ask seller straight... easier and faster....

i just have 1 car parts seller added me on wechat lol.... talk abit... help help each other

I will continue to use ship4me until they really don't allow anymore or what. Jd seems mostly electronics to me.

Anyway I mostly buy simple clothing items, kids stuff anyway.

• Praise 2

I will continue to use ship4me until they really don't allow anymore or what. Jd seems mostly electronics to me.

Anyway I mostly buy simple clothing items, kids stuff anyway.

think i also gotta switch over to ship4me already.. sian.

↡ Advertisement