Feels Like Insomnia

racergem

21 hours ago, 13177 said:

I know lao lang no need so much sleep, but my case now is cannot fall asleep le, not i sleep shorter hours lo. [sweatdrop]

The reason is you spend too much work hours on MC then have to OT to finish work. 

Work hard and treasure the nice job you have. See how bad the job market is! 

↡ Advertisement

9 minutes ago, paul80us said:

I have had insomnia for many weeks, my work and spirit have been extremely affected. I have tried many different ways to get to sleep. Luckily my friend suggested listening to a relaxing playlist. I fell asleep after listening to that playlist. Thanks to Richard for helping me improve my sleep. The playlists that I've been playing recently are: Relaxing Music

Don't worry about it.

Just sleep it off.

:D

• Praise 1

The reason people suffer from insomnia is very simple. External factors like stress or MIL or our own internal body clock.

There is an experiment where they locked a bunch of guys in a cave with no clocks or sun light so they don't know the time.

It was actually a very big cave with lots of things to see and do and they could sleep whenever they wanted to and wake up when they want to.

After 40 days they went in to get them out and they were very angry. They thought it was only 30 days they wanted to do the full 40 days to get good data for the experiment.

They enjoyed themselves so much they felt they were shortchanged with 30 days instead of 40 days.

When they analysed their sleep patterns they found out they slept for 12 hours a day and only stayed up for 8 hours a day and their internal clock ran a 20 hour day.

The only reason we run on a 24 hour day is because our planet is at a distance to the sun where one orbit in 24 hours.

If our planet was closer to the sun our orbit will be smaller and we would run on a 20 hour day and that would suit our body just perfect.

:D

image.png.ab108a68539aed85ac2030e41239d0db.png

↡ Advertisement