Feels Like Insomnia

racergem

True mah... He scared see doctor... So give him layman tried and tested method  :D

Last time schooling time, some textbooks definitely will make me sleep one...  :D

heng you not psychiatrist.....may cause obverse effect...no sleep

thna again, can take part in subaru challenge haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

True mah... He scared see doctor... So give him layman tried and tested method  :D

Last time schooling time, some textbooks definitely will make me sleep one...  :D

During schooling time, even no textbooks also can fall asleep easily lo. When young where got sleeping problem de, the only problem is always not enough sleep.

eh Schooling time, your schooling time,  he also still swimming lah dey...

must be immunolORGY....jin boring haaaaaaaaa

Think slightly better, so i must not feel anxious, if not cant sleep. The more i fear of not able to fall asleep, the more i might not able to fall asleep. Lol.

good to know you are doing better  [thumbsup]

good to know you are doing better  [thumbsup]

Thank you. But even not better, i must tell myself life still goes on, dont get over anxious and worry about it. Since i know many people also have sleeping problem and yet still can function as per normal.  [:p]

Thank you. But even not better, i must tell myself life still goes on, dont get over anxious and worry about it. Since i know many people also have sleeping problem and yet still can function as per normal.  [:p]

yeah agreed, but good to be able to find a solution, and not be too stressed up by it. jiayou! 

Sleeping pills hard to OD leh.

Maybe can go doc and ask for Dormicum or Valium. Prolly will get 5 pills or less.

If scare sleeping pills, can take those flu tablet, should be able to make you sleep.

I got one trick very very unorthodox one

But you will need some preparing work

First you need some generous amount of tissue paper :grin: now I couldn’t stress more about this

Make sure you pee first, no more pee then proceed to next sextion

Lie down on bed to Watch some educational Japanese family drama

Beat your head

Beat until vomit

Catch the vomit with the tissue

Ok this part very important because the next 2 minutes will make or break the cycle

Don’t bath, don’t wash hand

Dump the tissue at the side

Sleep immediately dont see handphone Liao

If you succeed in sleeping, the sleep will be very sextisfying

how you know is guy ar

Sometimes cant sleep not necessary due to phone. I have experienced before, if you really cant sleep means cant sleep, nothing much you can do about it. And when you cant sleep, naturally people would feel frustrated and anxious, this would make you even more cant sleep.

I'm talking about taking a break, go for a holiday...alone, to some quiet resort. Don't bring along handphone or devices that connect you to the internet. This will stop you from logging into MCF. Bring a book or two. Do some reading and sleeping.

Or maybe you are the Millennia this man is talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SPfF0JbFb8

The dopamine part he mentioned may be be your problem. I'm not saying MCF is not good for you but you may be spending too much of your time on it. Becoz ppl respond to what you say and sometimes you get praised you produce dopamine and you get addicted to it. So you keep coming back, even when it's time to sleep you are thinking MCF or social media.

Edited by Watwheels

People that do a hard day's work never have a problem sleeping.

TS needs to do some real work.

I recommend house work. Clean the whole house and you will sleep like a log.

If you run out of houses you can clean mine.

If cannot sleep should change job for the sake of health.

People that dig roads never have problems sleeping.

Working under the hot sun. Digging and refilling all day will help people sleep very well.

TS can wash and polish cars and this might help. I will even supply the cars.

I think 10 cars a day will get good sleep.

Can practise the following:

Foot massage.

Body massage.

Chamomile tea.

Regular exercise in early evening.

No caffeine after lunch.

No sugary drinks before sleep.

No phone, TV, computer at bed.

Have sex regularly if have partner.

• Praise 3