Feels Like Insomnia

racergem

Most importantly is mind must not be over active, if not even you are really tired and yet might not able to fall asleep when you lay in bed.  Anyway, i cant sleep well or cant fall asleep when i feel unwell.

↡ Advertisement

Bump up this thread, looks like people in mcf doesnt have insomnia problem? This thread was last active 3 years ago?! 😂

Recently my insomnia problem come back again. Either lay on bed for 2-3 hours still cannot fall asleep, or fall asleep liao and woke up suddenly middle of the night and then take long time to sleep again. 😓 Also dont know why?! 😅

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Bump up this thread, looks like people in mcf doesnt have insomnia problem? This thread was last active 3 years ago?! 😂

Recently my insomnia problem come back again. Either lay on bed for 2-3 hours still cannot fall asleep, or fall asleep liao and woke up suddenly middle of the night and then take long time to sleep again. 😓 Also dont know why?! 😅

Can have super lot of factors.

Have to self diagnose. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Lao lang no need so much sleep .... not insomnia la :nosepick:

• Haha! 4

wake up do some shopping, after spending money you will feel happy and go back to sleep [laugh]

if all fail, wake your partner up to entertain you [sweatdrop]

• Haha! 7

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

I take this if I cant sleep. I dont like to take the Melatonin in pill form so my wife got this for me(at iherb). If any of you have children who are hyper active at night you can give them too. Within half an hour will feel sleepy and concuss. I took one only. At first I took 2. Kinda strong. Woke up feeling lethargic. My wife at first told me to take 3, luckily I tried 2 first.

1 gummy = Melatonin 1mg, the rest are sugar. It's like eating candy. The cap is child-proof so dont need to worry too much.

Melatonin.thumb.jpeg.75ee1f92aef447d2590ddb2c41a405c3.jpeg

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

got sexercise first?

😬🤣

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

9 minutes ago, Enye said:

got sexercise first?

😬🤣

everynight cannot sleep, then ask for above. Think your wife will move out of the room [laugh]

• Haha! 5

Trick is on the aircon first

put a small cup of alcohol at the bedside table (very important is within reach)

bath 

Cool down and beat it all out

drink that small amount of alcohol

sleep and don’t do anything else already 

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

I  cant sleep since 3 yr ago 😪 

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Mustank said:

put a small cup of alcohol at the bedside table (very important is within reach)

bath 

no guarantee formula cos everyone pattern different. I can have coffee and watched action or horror movie before bed.

too comfy for me I lagi cannot sleep [laugh]

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
10 minutes ago, Mustank said:

bath 

wah... how cum you need tissue box in vehicle but no need tissue box in this situation?

😬😅

• Haha! 2

Go for a good massage.

:grin:

On 12/12/2017 at 9:01 PM, racergem said:

I can't sleep 'till you're next to me~
In all seriousness though, I've been having a problem with insomnia lately. I'll be dead tired from work and everything but I'll still lie in bed awake for hours. Before I know it, my alarm is going off and I don't feel like I got any sleep at all. I'm scared to take sleeping pills. Don't want to OD or anything but I'm also too scared to see a doctor. Are there any natural methods you guys can recommend?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

49 minutes ago, Mustank said:

bath 

Alcohol actually reduces deep sleep for some people. Certainly does for me. Hence the number of times I drink a year is count on two hands. 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Can have super lot of factors.

Have to self diagnose. 

He can't self diagnose, that's why he's asking for help 😁

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

Base 1: money) Best is can fully pay house pay car, no risky investment = no gambling, drive humble car / truck. Car anything happen no worries. Don’t greedy: 知祝就好。Money problem will make sleepless nights and will worsen temper and health

base 2: relationship) love family, colleague, neighbours, don’t quarrel with people you meet outside, online. Don’t have affair. On the road, go outside: Buddha outlook, compassion and considerate to people, think of people before self. 平时不做愧心事,半夜不怕鬼敲门. If you do bad things, you will worry other people come one day end up cannot sleep

base 3: Health) sexercise regularly, don’t do high risk excercise :grin:

daily formula:

bath 

Edit: 

Edited by Mustank

5 hours ago, Jman888 said:

wake up do some shopping, after spending money you will feel happy and go back to sleep [laugh]

if all fail, wake your partner up to entertain you [sweatdrop]

This method dont think work le. 😅

↡ Advertisement