Electrician lobang?

dcb

Cheap even by NTUC standard. The electrician time and transport already cost a few dollars. 

Recently, I found a electrician who charged labour and 3 (1 x 3 gang 1 way, 1 2 gang 1 way and 2 gang 2 way) wall switches including parts for $80 at a colleague's HDB flat but the same electrician charge $50 per switch (labour and parts) for condo's.

I find this kind of pricing a bit rich for me.

Many staying in HDB are many times richer than those staying in condo. Look at T2 staying in CCK HDB is richer than 95% of those here in MCF. His asset probably more than the combine asset of 60% of members here.

It is not a matter of rich.

It is a matter of which is a bigger carrot.

T2 stays in CCK HDB.  This is the biggest joke in MCF.

↡ Advertisement

I paid him $50. He changed for me  4x 2 gang 2 way, 1x 2 gang 1 way, 2x 1 gang 1 way, 1x 3 gang 1 way, 1x 3 gang 2 way 

just a word of cautious not to connect more than one heavy motorized device or heating devices on 2gang and above that may heat up as most of it is connected direct to the switchboard for only 13A max.

Yup.

Can please pm me the contact? My electrician is very stubborn, ask him fix more he say no need, not nice this and that.

Mine is very good and accommodating. He will just install whatever you ask him to.

Can please pm me the contact? My electrician is very stubborn, ask him fix more he say no need, not nice this and that.

able to share his contact?

sorry to ask, electrician knows/can ceiling light and kitchen faucet?

@Kurty this one also know basic plumbing  [thumbsup]

Twincharged

Will PM ya.

Itâs easy to DIY but I do not have the electrical wires. I bought the switches on my own.

My parts alone cost me $30. So I paid the same price as your electrician

Eh? Isn’t it just replacing of the existing light switches? Or run new lines? If replacing, you don’t need wires.

Eh? Isnât it just replacing of the existing light switches? Or run new lines? If replacing, you donât need wires.

The old Clipsal switches panel are side by side whereas the new Legeand one have a space in between. There is a wire connecting to the 2 gang and it’s kinda short for the new ones.

Will PM ya.

Itâs easy to DIY but I do not have the electrical wires. I bought the switches on my own.

My parts alone cost me $30. So I paid the same price as your electrician

Whoa!!!! Thanks so much!!!

Bro can share your contact. Need to repair my ceiling lights. Bought new light tube but its not working, so its not a issue of lighting tubes and I'm not a electrical person. kia si tio sort. thank u

Edited by Ray7456

Bro can share your contact. Need to repair my ceiling lights. Bought new light tube but its not working, so its not a issue of lighting tubes and I'm not a electrical person. kia si tio sort. thank u

I am not an electrician, but if your ceiling lights are the florescent type then it can be the starter ( round ) next to the edge of the light.

I'm using those energy saving tubes that is about 5 inches long and has a square holder. 2 tubes in each holder and I tried switching around with new tubes. It doesn't work. I didn't see any starter or dunno how to identify it. Reli noob at this. Only know how to do replacement of tubes nia  [:p] 

I'm using those energy saving tubes that is about 5 inches long and has a square holder. 2 tubes in each holder and I tried switching around with new tubes. It doesn't work. I didn't see any starter or dunno how to identify it. Reli noob at this. Only know how to do replacement of tubes nia  [:p] 

Most likely is a PLC 

post-1137-0-75977500-1524637146.jpg

Change tube cannot means is ballast, inside your false ceiling. It's a bitch to change. haha. What I did is to change the holder to E27 (screw) type.

• Praise 1

Yup that's the correct ones. The holder uses some clips to hold onto the false ceiling, really a pain to even remove it. I took out the holder, look at it and put it back.  [laugh] . So now only 1 tube is working. Need help that's why I ask here.

I do hope that he get busier with jobs from MCF forumers as he is introduced to me by one, @othello too.

business will be getting busier for this 'electrician' [:p]

• Praise 2

I do hope that he get busier with jobs from MCF forumers as he is introduced to me by one, @othello too.

Hi, could you also pm me the contact please. Thanks
↡ Advertisement