Electrician lobang?

dcb

My tc plumber right hand man is bangla ha. And I changed tc also during my stay. Both bangla ha

guess different TC different charges for plumber 

A lot of PRC, Bangla now leh. Licensed one. The local and MY Chinese answer telephone and give quote now.

first time was senior local citizen change stop cork 80

second time was ex airforce encik change faucet 80

both time I bought the item for them to replace

Oh, sorry didn't know hdb and tc term contractor is different

btw, for example, the tc website shows the price list(https://www.tptc.org.sg/www/services1.html) of the various jobs, so the term contractor can't anyhow charge extra for the exact work been carried out correct?

that means my side here officer no good

only provide me mobile number to call

your TC so good

price also good

but tptc is the best in SG right? [thumbsup]

Standard "car horse fee" is about $50

woodlands carhorsefee is Conti was more ex I guess  [:(]

after reading the replies...so sad...kenna carroted so many times liao  :a-bang:

me Robert  :a-m1524:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Lol...super rip off, no choice tenant anyhow get electrician and kenna ketok [smash]

now I understand what happen

all this while I only ask hdb officer for term contractor contact for plumbing and electrical contacts which is expensive

now I should ask TC handyman services...so much cheaper kenna "ketok" so many times liao

anyway thanks so much for your info...will use handyman next time

me being misled cos outside unit TC, inside unit HDB

thats why always call hdb for contractor...I am stupid fool  :a-m1524:  [bigcry]  :a-bang:

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

all this while I only ask hdb officer for term contractor contact for plumbing and electrical contacts which is expensive

now I should ask TC handyman services...so much cheaper kenna "ketok" so many times liao

thats why always call hdb for contractor...I am stupid fool :a-m1524:[bigcry]:a-bang:

Ha. Small case lah. I'm sure many of us made much more silly and bigger mistakes lol
  • Praise 2

guess different TC different charges for plumber 

first time was senior local citizen change stop cork 80

second time was ex airforce encik change faucet 80

both time I bought the item for them to replace

that means my side here officer no good

only provide me mobile number to call

your TC so good

price also good

but tptc is the best in SG right? [thumbsup]

woodlands carhorsefee is Conti was more ex I guess  [:(]

after reading the replies...so sad...kenna carroted so many times liao  :a-bang:

me Robert  :a-m1524:

Sometimes small money must flow out one... then Big money will auto come in...

Recently , try to kay kiang to modify my Bidet and after a few trips to the HW shop , LL need to call my Plumber to settle the problem due to water leakage from the joint..

He just change the joint extension and problem solved.. Really !@@#!#@!@$...

Waste my time and effort to DIY... Pui ..

• Praise 5

Sometimes small money must flow out one... then Big money will auto come in...

Recently , try to kay kiang to modify my Bidet and after a few trips to the HW shop , LL need to call my Plumber to settle the problem due to water leakage from the joint..

He just change the joint extension and problem solved.. Really !@@#!#@!@$...

Waste my time and effort to DIY... Pui ..

ha ha ha...like mind think alike...me also itchy hands too :XD:

go hardware shop buy ceramic tap and brass joint to change to German made bidet ended up everything leaking  :a-toast:

• Praise 1

(edited)

thats why always call hdb for contractor...I am stupid fool  :a-m1524:  [bigcry]  :a-bang:

No worries bro, also stumbled onto the handyman services provided by tc online by chance...

Generally their pricing are similar across all tc, you can search for yours online

But still need those external contacts for odd hrs job and hope don't get chopped until cannot recognise house [flowerface]

(so take note of those number provided by the bros here)

or you can look for me to change your tap for less than $80...lol...just joking [laugh]

Edited by Gunzy

No worries bro, also stumbled onto the handyman services provided by tc online by chance...

Generally their pricing are similar across all tc, you can search for yours online

But still need those external contacts for odd hrs job and hope don't get chopped until cannot recognise house [flowerface]

or you can look for me to change your tap for less than $80...lol...just joking [laugh]

me foc on labour charge for change of basin tap.

workmanship up to usable standard only. want tip top standard sorry my skill not there here.

can pm me.

• Praise 3

Of course I used them...lots of it..ððð and also good quality rubber washers..

Itâs the diff joint (Brass matâl) the plumber used..mine was cast alu...

robber washer has two sides. head and tail. beware

Hypersonic

Gewinnen blue tapes are the best. [thumbsup]

Not saf black tape meh?

Hahahaha but your comment made me laugh

ha ha ha...like mind think alike...me also itchy hands too :XD:

go hardware shop buy ceramic tap and brass joint to change to German made bidet ended up everything leaking :a-toast:

Plumbing job need to be very patient and steady one..

Those gan jiong spiders can forget abt it... especially those without “Hand Road” situation....

• Praise 3

(edited)

Those gan jiong spiders can forget abt it... especially those without âHand Roadâ situation....ðð»ð°

actually plumbing like tap and flushing bowl pump should not be too difficult if with the correct tools.

most of the times ended in disaster were due to lack of tools.

another incident is our washing machine. if you noticed inlet no water flowing into the washer do not be despair. off the tap plug out the rubber hose. there you will see a small plastic filter (either round or square. size like 10 cent coin). plug it out rinse and wash those yellow stuff away. reconnect back...hurray water flowing again.

Edited by Kopites
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Having a license electrician as your neighbor is rare. What is more common is having neighbor with some electric background who is ke Kiang to help you save money. Saw at edwm thread quite a few knowledgeable member advocating saving money to change the mcb ownself. Seriously I will not try what they are teaching. It's not like you have to fix your mcb at regular interval.

I actually changed my ELCB to RCCB, yeap DIY.

Yeap, it's dangerous, I'll probably not do it again. [:p]

But I was tired of my old ELCB constantly tripping when there's lightning.

I did some research on the type, the current, sensitivity, compared notes with HDB website, etc.

• Praise 3

Best part my faucet 79 but fixing cost 80 :D

Those gan jiong spiders can forget abt it... especially those without “Hand Road” situation....

• Praise 4

I did some research on the type, the current, sensitivity, compared notes with HDB website, etc.

When touching the DB box, its imperative to turn the mains off. Mine is outside in the corridor.

Using the tape, must take note of the screw thread direction. So that when you screw back, the tape is not pushed to one end or comes loose.

Clockwise and anti clockwise theory
  • Praise 3

What's the recommendation to minimise tripping caused by lightning?

Every time heavy thunderstorm I have to reset the elcb one or 2 times.

↡ Advertisement