Vintage watch servicing recommendation

Extinguisher

Any recommendation for servicing a vintage 60s omega watch?

Try this company ...... they used to be in Rochore centre and I sent my Omega which is unfortunately a quartz which is like over 30 years old for repair - I don’t know if they still do it but no harm giving them a call and go down and ask for quote- company name is Masood Khatena- I remember a guy named Ayoob there

2 Kallang Ave

#04-01 CT Hub

Singapore

Telephone +65 6292 3600

Good luck

• Praise 3

Any recommendation for servicing a vintage 60s omega watch?

You can send to Swatch group (Omega service center). I sent mine years back, also vintage omega.

And due to no spares available, they send it back to factory. Of course it comes at a price, but you know what you're getting at the end of the day.

Dont waste your time sending to Swatch Group.

Service slow and carrot price.

Just go to any decent chap in Golden Landmark.

Omega movements are not difficult.

Try this company ...... they used to be in Rochore centre and I sent my Omega which is unfortunately a quartz which is like over 30 years old for repair - I don’t know if they still do it but no harm giving them a call and go down and ask for quote- company name is Masood Khatena- I remember a guy named Ayoob there

2 Kallang Ave

#04-01 CT Hub

Singapore

Telephone +65 6292 3600

Good luck

I believe they only sell parts now

You can try this small shop (CWP) at Blk 34, #03-172 Upper Cross St. S050034. Shop opens late around 1pm and close at around 8pm.Good skill and cheap but very very slow. I have done my Ebel, Mercedes and Rolex there. Sometimes u have to wait for about 3 months for the repairs depending on the damage/parts

I believe they only sell parts now

Kathena.... The shop has been my friend for donkey years. WONG the service guy will tell you if it is too old to be serviced or not.

True, if you send to Swatch group, be prepare to rear a hole in your pocket. Most people still goes to Ayoob to get spares.

I don't intended to go Swatch. Heard that they will polish or change the dial and hands... I want to retain the vintage look and parts.

You have any reliable contact to PM me?

Edited by Extinguisher

I don't intended to go Swatch. Heard that they will polish or change the dial and hands... I want to retain the vintage look and parts.

You have any reliable contact to PM me?

vintage watches swatch will send back to switzerland for servicing

they don’t have the parts nor expertise here

Yes i agree, sent my rolex and did my other omega there as well but they didn't have the spared needed for the vintage.

Few shops on the second level.

And yes, Swatch will change the dials, winding crown, glass and polish the face.

i use this guy at new bridge road. Mr Wong hp 9180 6103.very reasonable and skilled. Han Meng Antique watches and collection

↡ Advertisement