Acrylic plastic sheet

hI,

Anyone know where can I get those acrylic plastic sheet cut according cut according to the size I want? I want those clear type to use it as a partition.

This should be those thin one, not those thick expensive type where they use to make table.

thanks

↡ Advertisement

hI,

Anyone know where can I get those acrylic plastic sheet cut according cut according to the size I want? I want those clear type to use it as a partition.

This should be those thin one, not those thick expensive type where they use to make table.

thanks

For soft ones:

http://www.sinsengguan.com/Marine%20supplies.html

For those hard ones:

http://dama.com.sg/home-mobile/

Turbocharged

5 yrs ago, i went to this small shop to get some customised acrylic panels cut.

Abes Plastics Pte Ltd

No 16 Shaw Road

KIN Building #01-01

Singapore 367954

www.abesplas.com

HP: 9618 4653 (Dave Chang)

Tel: 6382 6365

[email protected]

Not sure if they are still in operation. Please call before you go.

sheets of various thickness are available.

Edited by Kxbc
  • Praise 2

hI,

thanks

For aquarium? I bought cut-to-size acrylic sheets from Dama to use as tank covers. 3mm or more best for dividers or covers.

For aquarium? I bought cut-to-size acrylic sheets from Dama to use as tank covers. 3mm or more best for dividers or covers.

Not for aquarium, but it’s the same material I need.. thanks!!

I asked everybody's best friend about 4 years ago ... custom cut a piece of white acrylic with a 22 cm circle in the middle ... 50 x 40 cm x 9mm = $60 !

cost double of the toilet extractor fan that I mounted on it !

so its like just walk-in and order over the counter and wait and they will cut on the spot ?

I can't remember the one I bought from 4 years ago ... so maybe i'll give dama a try ... need to cut two to use as a kitchen cabinet top ... say 120cm x 45cm x 3mm ...

If it is straight line cut, they can do it straight away. But if it's round or customise cut, they need a few days yah....

Go to level 2 to place your order and enjoy your kopi n snacks.

If it is straight line cut, they can do it straight away. But if it's round or customise cut, they need a few days yah....

Go to level 2 to place your order and enjoy your kopi n snacks. ð

Thks.

I asked everybody's best friend about 4 years ago ... custom cut a piece of white acrylic with a 22 cm circle in the middle ... 50 x 40 cm x 9mm = $60 !

cost double of the toilet extractor fan that I mounted on it !

Yeah , I need to cut a panel as big as my kitchen window, cut a square hole out in the top to place a big exhaust fan... my kitchen is darn hot! Hot air can’t escape

Yeah , I need to cut a panel as big as my kitchen window, cut a square hole out in the top to place a big exhaust fan... my kitchen is darn hot! Hot air can’t escape

Try Dama, make sure you have a drawing and dimensions ready for them to quote. 

Order from them panels/custom boxes for my personal needs; so far no complains about them. As earlier mentioned in this thread; custom panel need time for fabrication as compare to normal panel which usually take 20 mins.

Another you can try is Pendec at Defu; their shop front is at Bras Basah.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1