End of COE, how to de-register?

Trusty

why would malaysia care if your car is deregistered in SG? They will only care if your car is registered in Malaysia no?

Malaysia will NEVER allowed Cars more than 3 Years old to Reg there...if Can be done,my Friend will take my Rover 75,in 2009...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

thanks for the info. that means i cant drive it into the country upon dereg ?

i have to ship it ?

Yup, cannot. You can trailer it though (use truck to carry/tow).

Edited by Benarsenal
  • Praise 1

and that car can never ever set foot into Singapore ever again.

i learnt that it is not fully true! can cham siong one.

Malaysia will NEVER allowed Cars more than 3 Years old to Reg there...if Can be done,my Friend will take my Rover 75,in 2009...

i see many cars getting imported into malaysia. i think the rules have changed. need to pay taxes but can be registered for normal road use

OK I also forgot got Navy and Air Force NSF!  I also don't know where Pedra Branca is.  Apologies!

PS Area D is the dustiest place when dry weather and muddiest when rainy....

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 4

OK I also forgot got Navy and Air Force NSF!  I also don't know where Pedra Branca is.  Apologies!

Apart from Navy and Air Force, still got the non-combat vocations won't know the Areas A-E lah...

Area D was my playground. It was easier and faster for me to open camp rear gate and go to area D, then now I come out of my carpark and go to CTE  [laugh]

• Praise 2

during my NS days ... I was attached there for afew months . 

Morning go out in green, come back in brown  :D

• Praise 2

Unlikely.

There are tonnes of reconditioned Toyota wish and etc. being sold in Malaysia after the Japanese dispose them about five years of use.

My relatives are using one of such cars that were disposed by the Japanese in Malaysia.

Morning go out in green, come back in brown :D

Your snort and spit also brown
  • Praise 1

which units made reference to areas A-E?

I know my unit didn't. Our training areas had more specific names.

Apart from Navy and Air Force, still got the non-combat vocations won't know the Areas A-E lah...

Area D was my playground. It was easier and faster for me to open camp rear gate and go to area D, then now I come out of my carpark and go to CTE  [laugh]

which units made reference to areas A-E?

I know my unit didn't. Our training areas had more specific names.

Areas A-E are the region names, but if wanna go to specific knolls as firing base or for support, etc., sure got their own names (Bobby, Inga, Jane, Fei Fong San, Matilda, etc.) which btw were different between armour and engineer, as i found out after moving from the latter to the former.

Morning go out in green, come back in brown  :D

About half of my NS life was just outside there. We were desensitised to it already. Uniquely for us (armour), after exercise, the shirt will be yellow/brown, and the pants still green - as only top part of body is exposed when standing on the vehicle.

Then if we wear the google and the mask, after exercise look at the face si bey funny...

• Praise 1

Still got Police and SCDF NSF.... [wave] 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3