Freaky Coincidences

kdash

Confirm sg is very small, always happen such thing like your friend know your friend or friend etc. Like in a way would know each other de.  :o

:TT_TT:  i got no friends....  :TT_TT:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Only coincidence I always have is that if I dream of someone that I never met long ago, and I REMEMBER that dream, I would check the orbituary page.

Face would be there

Happened quite a few times with lost pals. RIP

Sounds like Final destination to me

• Praise 1

My schoolmate who i disliked (he tried to woo my then gf and put me into some troubles) turned out to be my wife's uncle......only get to know it after nearly 10 yrs of marriage. Now i have to call him Chacha (uncle). Eventhough he badmouth me i never returned the favour or talk bad about him. Nearly 10 yrs later i married his niece........

One more was a colleague......Singaporean of Pakistani descent......i asked him if he had any relatives by this or this name.....fella said no! Went for his wedding dinner with my then gf.......reached the place and suddenly my gf went dead quiet. Asked her what was wrong and she oni said her Dadi's (grandma from her father's side) sister was there. She was later informed her that her Dadi wanted to see her and she came back nearly in tears! I was also called up to meet her Dadi.......haiz! Tio friendly advice (some kind of warning! She said 'You seem to be a good and nice guy...... my 2 son are a businessman an the other a lawyer. You have brought out my eldest grandchild, the most prettiest, fairest and the most loved of all. Take care of her ya!' Knn...........

Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 6

My schoolmate who i disliked (he tried to woo my then gf and put me into some troubles) turned out to be my wife's uncle......only get to know it after nearly 10 yrs of marriage. Now i have to call him Chacha (uncle). Eventhough he badmouth me i never returned the favour or talk bad about him. Nearly 10 yrs later i married his niece........

One more was a colleague......Singaporean of Pakistani descent......i asked him if he had any relatives by this or this name.....fella said no! Went for his wedding dinner with my then gf.......reached the place and suddenly my gf went dead quiet. Asked her what was wrong and she oni said her Dadi's (grandma from her father's side) was there. She was later informed her that her Dadi wanted to see her and she came back nearly in tears! I was also called up to meet her Dadi.......haiz! Tio friendly advice (some kind of warning! She said 'You seem to be a good and nice guy...... my 2 son are a businessman an the other a lawyer. You have brought out my eldest grandchild, the most prettiest, fairest and the most loved of all. Take care of her ya!' Knn...........

Just WhatsApp me the photo

I’ll take care of it haaaaa

Anyway my dreams n the other coincidences are documented here in mcf

That’s why @soya duwan meet me

I’ll take care of it haaaaa

G

That’s why @soya duwan meet me

Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

Only coincidence I always have is that if I dream of someone that I never met long ago, and I REMEMBER that dream, I would check the orbituary page.

Face would be there

Happened quite a few times with lost pals. RIP

Sounds like Final destination to með±

Reading this post makes my hair stand...

ermm... that also means you dont look much different from when you were in kindergarten!! [lipsrsealed][laugh]

please dont dream abt me

please dont dream abt me

please dont dream abt me

please dont dream abt me

please dont dream abt me

please dont dream abt me

please dont dream abt me

please dont dream abt me

:XD:

Sounds like Death Note.

You wish you are the bridegroom? ð ð ð

haha i have to say shes quite pretty... but i'm married already la...

I married my pri one school mate (not in same class) and she was also my neighbor then.

I moved house in pri 3 and never met her.... but still end up marrying her [:(]

Did you tease her in p1 by calling her 老婆婆?

She might had heard it wrong...

Edited by mersaylee
  • Praise 1

ermm... that also means you dont look much different from when you were in kindergarten!! [lipsrsealed][laugh]

please dont dream abt me

please dont dream abt me

please dont dream abt me

please dont dream abt me

please dont dream abt me

please dont dream abt me

please dont dream abt me

please dont dream abt me

:XD:

Pls dream about -216

Pls dream about -216

• Praise 3

Iâll take care of it haaaaa

Thatâs why @soya duwan meet meðð

i saw your other threads but my post doesnt seem to fit in any of them... paiseh haha...

If a girl do that to me, I will definitely freak out [crazy]

thats why i was a bit freaked out... kept thinking who she was... i know definitely not ex