Freaky Coincidences

kdash

Mine is simple. I had two exes 3 years apart. I did not realise both of them are bff until i met one of them during an outing.

Edited by Andyngps
↡ Advertisement

Mine is simple. I had two exes 3 years apart. I did not realise both of them are bff until i met one of them during an outing.

Heng u no 2 time them haaaaa
  • Praise 1

Anyone unlucky enough to strike Toto quickly pass me the bad luck money.

I know how to do flower baths so won't be affected by bad luck when spending the unlucky money.

Don't take the chance to spend it yourself. Let me do it for you.

• Praise 1

bro this is not simple at all

Confirm they compare notes and measurements.

N motion etc ...

I lagi worse

Both exes were staying in same area at holland V when they were in NUh. I was dating them same time ... lol

Alternate day dating haaaa

Edited by RadX

mine was a little creepy

i remember when i was a teenager, i always kept my passport size photo inside my wallet

somehow it dropped out a few times when i opened my wallet, so naturally i would pick it up and put it back inside the wallet

one day i was waiting for bus at the bus stop, i saw a passport sized photo on the ground

the back of the photo (the grey side) was facing up, so i would assume it was my photo... i must have dropped it again

i picked it and turned around.. it was a face of an old ah ma

gave me a shock of my life and i threw it away at the fastest time

till now, i still think how come got such coincidence

• Praise 2

mine was a little creepy

i remember when i was a teenager, i always kept my passport size photo inside my wallet

somehow it dropped out a few times when i opened my wallet, so naturally i would pick it up and put it back inside the wallet

one day i was waiting for bus at the bus stop, i saw a passport sized photo on the ground

the back of the photo (the grey side) was facing up, so i would assume it was my photo... i must have dropped it again

Hi ahma lolll

mine was a little creepy

waa thats scary...

Turbocharged

Just happened to me today. A fellow MCF forumer intro an electrician to me. Spoke to the electrician and he asked me is it this guy who do decals intro him to me. So happens this decal guy is really my friend and the the former is his older brother.

Just happened to me today. A fellow MCF forumer intro an electrician to me. Spoke to the electrician and he asked me is it this guy who do decals intro him to me. So happens this decal guy is really my friend and the the former is his older brother.

bro so the decal guy who is your friend is not the MCFer right...
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged

The decal guy who is my friend is the MCF forum's younger brother.

bro so the decal guy who is your friend is not the MCFer right...

• Praise 1

mine was a little creepy

Happened during the day or night?  :huh:

No no no, should have taken both at the same time!!!! :XD:

If both of them are fierce one, will castrate you.  [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement