Freaky Coincidences

kdash

My ex-colleague was telling me the main reason is no degree no talk. Frankly, you'll need a degree to even have a chance to talk to a girl :omg:.

Talk leh, haven't even hold hand. Unfortunately my friend only have a diploma but he didn't tell them he has an ACCA and CPA ma; honest fellow :grin: .

Too bad for the girls that rejected him.

So do those girls have a degree?

↡ Advertisement

ya...i stayed in Jln Hock Chye until i was 13........a kampung amidst the coconut plantation. We moved to AMK after the gov acquired the land for development. Defu lane was where our kampung stood roughly acroos the big chinese temple where the big canal now meanders. We used to swim in the canal when they were constructing it and when the tide comes in the water can be quite deep as it was connected to the river in kangkar which led to the sea.

That time already have Tampines Road?

Yeah, good guy.

Flexible and honest in work and pricing.

Recommended. [thumbsup]

OK. Great!

Hope to find a good one and will continue using him if no problem.

Just reached out to him.

tks...

ya...i stayed in Jln Hock Chye until i was 13........a kampung amidst the coconut plantation. We moved to AMK after the gov acquired the land for development. Defu lane was where our kampung stood roughly acroos the big chinese temple where the big canal now meanders. We used to swim in the canal when they were constructing it and when the tide comes in the water can be quite deep as it was connected to the river in kangkar which led to the sea.

oic... 

then we might have set foot on the same piece of land about... maybe 30 yr apart

like this count as coincident or not  [laugh]

Boss can share Simon's contact ....... mine will due for chemical cleaning soon. What rate is he charging? TIA

save you some trouble to search, as i found it inside the aircond thread as suggested...

presenting:

post-17508-0-62441200-1513836488.jpg

• Praise 2

So do those girls have a degree?

I didn't ask but I suspect even if those girls that he met up with didn't have a degree, they will also want a partner with one.

I think the low birth rates has got little to do with couples not having kids. The root of the problem is not having enough marriages :grin: in the first place.

That time already have Tampines Road?

have, Tampines road starts from the junction of the mosque all the way to the ikea site at the junction after the chinese temple if the road was never changed from the 70s.......my uncle gave me a ride from Pasir Ris (fishing) to our kampung using that stretch and my father gave him an earful for riding very fast with me as a pillion. It was a boys day out with my father, brothers and that uncle as they all had motorbikes and i was about 8-10 years old then! So many yrs ago but that road gave me the goosebumps eversince and i even had dreams about that road. Those times that road wasnt as 'notorious' as it is nowadays but still it is a seldom used road...... Edited by Eviilusion

OK. Great!

Just reached out to him.

tks...

oic... 

then we might have set foot on the same piece of land about... maybe 30 yr apart

like this count as coincident or not  [laugh]

save you some trouble to search, as i found it inside the aircond thread as suggested...

presenting:

attachicon.gifpost-547-0-12287200-1467677425.jpg

Who printed the card for him? Need to kena whack never auto correct. Genaral?

• Praise 1

Grammar polis Lao liao haaaaa

Lucky not gonorrhoea

OK. Great!

Just reached out to him.

tks...

oic...

like this count as coincident or not [laugh]

presenting:

attachicon.gifpost-547-0-12287200-1467677425.jpg

hahaha....if you want to put it that way....i oso wont mind...

maybe cheap cheap printing la... got namecard good enough. most important info which is the phone number must be correct can liao... 

Don't know if you guys remember bit old Tampines road had a small buffalo farm and the road used to run parallel to an airbase. Used to remember seeing military planes taking off from there.

• Praise 1

U are 1 of the last few people still , faithfully suscribing to ST....... a dying breed  [laugh]    

Only coincidence I always have is that if I dream of someone that I never met long ago, and I REMEMBER that dream, I would check the orbituary page.

Face would be there

Happened quite a few times with lost pals. RIP
Sounds like Final destination to me

• Praise 8

U are 1 of the last few people still , faithfully suscribing to ST....... a dying breed [laugh]

Booo la

I get foc haaaa

Jit bai siao liao... I met @RadX... How?

Please don't dream about me... [sweatdrop]

I sipeh fwenly one lei...

For now u safe as what @jman888 said last time that I was “further from the other side”... reception not that gd

Haaaaaa

Don't know if you guys remember bit old Tampines road had a small buffalo farm and the road used to run parallel to an airbase. Used to remember seeing military planes taking off from there.

i know got a lot of pig farms......even my PAP kindergarten was next to a pig pen. Dont ask me about tge smell........I was too young to remember. Behind the then Paya Lebar Airport were rows and rows of rubber trees! There was a Jalan Haji Karim that leads from the rubber plantation to (Tampenis Road).

Jit bai siao liao... I met @RadX... How?

I sipeh fwenly one lei...

my kia...my kia....Bro @Radx now reception and broadcast not that good liao.....

i know got a lot of pig farms......even my PAP kindergarten was next to a pig pen. Dont ask me about tge smell........I was too young to remember. Behind the then Paya Lebar Airport were rows and rows of rubber trees! There was a Jalan Haji Karim that leads from the rubber plantation to (Tampenis Road).

my kia...my kia....Bro @Radx now reception and broadcast not that good liao.....ððð. Wah.....friday night.....later he comes visiting....ð°ð°ð°

See you later haaaaaaa