Freaky Coincidences

kdash

Confirm they compare notes and measurements.

Sure man. But I was comparing their measurements too...hahaha Edited by Andyngps
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Another freaky coincidence...sold my car with a rather nice num plate of xyyx. Do not want to retain because kena a few summons in malaysia. Wanted to bid for the same number back but my wife ask me not to waste money. When i got my new car...my generated licence plate contained the same digits as my old car but sequence was xxyy. If this is not freamy enough...bought my second car...number given is xyxy.

Edited by Andyngps

still no freaky coincidences....except maybe Victor68 post... was half expecting him to say but my friend has NO sister!!!

freaky

ËfriËki/

adjective

informal

•  

very odd, strange, or eccentric.

That would be paranormal haaaaa

Another freaky coincidence...sold my car with a rather nice num plate of xyyx. Do not want to retain because kena a few summons in malaysia. Wanted to bid for the same number back but my wife ask me not to waste money. When i got my new car...my generated licence plate contained the same digits as my old car but sequence was xxyy. If this is not freamy enough...bought my second car...number given is xyxy.

Got buy 4D for all the numbers?  [grin]

Got buy 4D for all the numbers? [grin]

Got. But whenever i buy i never dio one. When i dun buy then it comes out. But never big prizes because the number is those repeated digits kind
↡ Advertisement