Sign in to follow this  
kdash

Freaky Coincidences

buffalo?? what year was that?

my memory of there is there use to be a fishing pond near a temple, fished there ... think the place closed around 1990 or there abouts due to expressway works..

In the mid- to late 1970s. 

↡ Advertisement

No lah. Primarily sex oredi. Just cleared PSLE together with my boy.

Congrates... stardee heart

Let me share a real story, it is quite long but I try to cut it short.

Some 30+ years ago, I was driving up KL with a friend in 2 cars. My first trip and I am suppose to follow him. Those days, no handphone and I didn't ask which hotel we will be staying, just follow.

Once inside KL, he turns into a driveway and then out! I lost sight of him and we don't know what to do next. Everywhere is 1 way and if I continue, he won't know where I am unless I drive back to the same spot to wait.

The next thing I did was to come out of our car and stand along the road looking for him. I was with my wife and young daughter, about 7 years old. Then suddenly a young lady approached us and ask if we were so and so. [shocked] She is the sister of my friend and she is meeting him at the hotel where we are staying, 

On her way to the hotel in the bus, she saw us standing there. Although we have never met, she saw my daughter photo together with her niece (which is my friend's daughter) and she could recognize her. [wave]

Wow, that split seconds, the right turn looking towards the right direction where we happen to be standing and most important of all things, she could pick her up from a photo [thumbsup]

The rest is simple, she took our car and lead us to where we are suppose to stay. Miracle?

walau, 1-2 paragraphs i thought will have pontianak story :D

• Praise 3

We were talking about that... I told him it's because the Wifi signal not strong, that's why better to forget the SSID better... :XD:

Sounds like a plan... [thumbsup]

Maybe his Antenna short short......

still no freaky coincidences....except maybe Victor68 post... was half expecting him to say but my friend has NO sister!!!

freaky
ˈfriːki/
adjective
informal

1. very odd, strange, or eccentric.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Confirm they compare notes and measurements.

Sure man. But I was comparing their measurements too...hahaha Edited by Andyngps
  • Praise 1

Another freaky coincidence...sold my car with a rather nice num plate of xyyx. Do not want to retain because kena a few summons in malaysia. Wanted to bid for the same number back but my wife ask me not to waste money. When i got my new car...my generated licence plate contained the same digits as my old car but sequence was xxyy. If this is not freamy enough...bought my second car...number given is xyxy.

Edited by Andyngps

still no freaky coincidences....except maybe Victor68 post... was half expecting him to say but my friend has NO sister!!!

freaky

ËfriËki/

adjective

informal

•  

very odd, strange, or eccentric.

That would be paranormal haaaaa

Another freaky coincidence...sold my car with a rather nice num plate of xyyx. Do not want to retain because kena a few summons in malaysia. Wanted to bid for the same number back but my wife ask me not to waste money. When i got my new car...my generated licence plate contained the same digits as my old car but sequence was xxyy. If this is not freamy enough...bought my second car...number given is xyxy.

Got buy 4D for all the numbers?  [grin]

Got buy 4D for all the numbers? [grin]

Got. But whenever i buy i never dio one. When i dun buy then it comes out. But never big prizes because the number is those repeated digits kind
↡ Advertisement