Cheap Tyre to Recommend for 255/45/20”

Nethdale

Hi, as the topic, no need to be branded and also no China brand (no offence). Any decent brand(s) at the price of $240/each and below to share? Thank you very much.

↡ Advertisement

The cheapest I have used so far were Falken and Kumho, and I think Falken has one that is very cheap ( I think is 914). 

Call Stamford tyre and check with them, year end usually they have some clear stock promotion also.  But Falken tyre I stay far far away, unless you need it just to get over till car EOL or something. 

Kumho sld be able to get something good and cheap, goodyear triplemax also good and cheap, but not sure if they have your profile requirement, try calling them and check.  ^_^  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 2

The cheapest I have used so far were Falken and Kumho, and I think Falken has one that is very cheap ( I think is 914).

Call Stamford tyre and check with them, year end usually they have some clear stock promotion also. But Falken tyre I stay far far away, unless you need it just to get over till car EOL or something.

Kumho sld be able to get something good and cheap, goodyear triplemax also good and cheap, but not sure if they have your profile requirement, try calling them and check. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

But kumho for that size abit hard to find. Unless u go for yokohama or continental or goodyear
  • Praise 2

Thanks for all the replies.  All branded typres cost at least $300 and above for this size.  :nosepick:

Edited by Nethdale
  • Praise 2

Hi, as the topic, no need to be branded and also no China brand (no offence). Any decent brand(s) at the price of $240/each and below to share? Thank you very much.

just my opinion

Non China brand Made in China you accept?

for that budget $240 or below, you can ask around for any promotion or  clearance sales tires(slightly older stock)

getting second hand tires (price no comment) just beware of those  re-grooved  tires.

just my opinion

Non China brand Made in China you accept?

for that budget $240 or below, you can ask around for any promotion or  clearance sales tires(slightly older stock)

getting second hand tires (price no comment) just beware of those  re-grooved  tires.

I have used branded ones but MIC. Good tires, quiet and lasting as well, live up to the brand name. My experience.

You may try Kim Hoe tyre.

I got the used but fairly new Indo brand, Archilles 275/30/20 for $80 per pc from there.

I would rather use Westlake than this Achilles.

Used it once and it was a nightmare. Offer zero grip on wet cement floor and felt like ice skating. Please avoid.

• Praise 2

Used it once and it was a nightmare. Offer zero grip on wet cement floor and felt like ice skating. Please avoid.

Achilles ATR Sport?

Achilles ATR Sport?

My apologies as I got too taken away by tyres start with A.

It should be Accelera or something. Achilles I have no comment.

Try ask around for indo made GT radial which I feel is bang for money tyres.

• Praise 1

My apologies as I got too taken away by tyres start with A.

It should be Accelera or something. Achilles I have no comment.

Try ask around for indo made GT radial which I feel is bang for money tyres.

Agree on Accelera cause Achilles have good review. Agree on GT Radial too but the price is on par with Korean tyres...

I dun know.

But 240 and 300 . Only 60.buks different.

4 tyres only 240 buks different.

Your car can wack so big tyres.

I think 240 2 tanks petrol nia

Some time its not worth saving these type of money.

Just my 0.2 cents

• Praise 1

Achillies is very popular for Drifting  , cheap and good

Westlake is one of the China tire company product. saw it running on Comfort Taxi