2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

Stratovarius

Huh? U took out the SX4 tonneau cover? Then this EC cover u sure will remove le.. it's really obstructive, after all the trouble I wanted to get it..

↡ Advertisement

Haha, weâll see come July.

Anyone going for C.O.E. bidding this Wednesday?

Hope to get mine!

Best of luck! I antipate u shd b njoying a lower COE..

Supersonic

Haha, we’ll see come July.

Hope to get mine!

Good luck.

Haha, we’ll see come July.

Hope to get mine!

good luck! My SE is bidding for this round too. 

Was told by another SE that no need to get Diamond package. Confirm can get with non-guaranteed package. hahahaha.. Anyway got COE no car to register too, need to wait till Jul/Aug.  [smash]

• Praise 1

good luck! My SE is bidding for this round too. 

Was told by another SE that no need to get Diamond package. Confirm can get with non-guaranteed package. hahahaha.. Anyway got COE no car to register too, need to wait till Jul/Aug.  [smash]

Was told by my SE that Mitsubishi SG wants to put more ECs on the roads so they will prioritise the EC's COE bids and most likely will get COE on 1st bidding.

Looking at Cat B COEs, should be not much changes from past few rounds but then again with the uncertainty over the additional parameter of the CEV to be introduced in July, perhaps more people will buy a car now as they expect prices will increase in July and lesser COEs available in the months ahead?

We shall see tomorrow evening.

Now the long wait starts. No more milestones until notice to collect car in Jul/Aug. :dizzy:

On the bright side, more time for you to order accessories. Hahaha.

I am trying to find out if Outlander door scuff plate fits EC. Planning to get a generic ones that says Mitsubishi instead of Eclipse.

Need a boot scuff plate too.

On the bright side, more time for you to order accessories. Hahaha.

I am trying to find out if Outlander door scuff plate fits EC. Planning to get a generic ones that says Mitsubishi instead of Eclipse.

Need a boot scuff plate too.

Be patient, wait for the right fit accessories la.. With more ECs coming, think more OEM stuff will b available.. Or look out in the Taiwan mkt.. Haha!

i hope they come with the bottom dual reverse lighting instead of one ( look ugly )

Ya wonder why? So ugly.. machiam 1 side spoiled like tt..

Be patient, wait for the right fit accessories la.. With more ECs coming, think more OEM stuff will b available.. Or look out in the Taiwan mkt.. Haha!

Ya wonder why? So ugly.. machiam 1 side spoiled like tt..ð¤ð

Hahaha. Just looking around first. Taobao most likely will have it all. Mitsubishi will be release EC in China. Once China gets the blue print, taobao will have tons of accessories e.g the Outlander.

Ya wonder why? So ugly.. machiam 1 side spoiled like tt..ð¤ð

Other region EC have dual reverse light... if you go YouTube and search for EC ... our c&c intend such cheapo package ....

This kind of small money also want to save

↡ Advertisement