2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

Stratovarius

Neutral Newbie

The current two variants are elegance and sports. The difference is 10k in pricing. Some features are not available in Elegance model like electronic brakes, folding mirrors, sunroof etc.. It's stated in previous post.

I see thank you for pointing out. When i ask my se. He told me that the difference was only the sunroof.
↡ Advertisement

I see thank you for pointing out. When i ask my se. He told me that the difference was only the sunroof.

That was when it was first launched. Now the price dropped about $5,000 lesser for the elegance model to fit within $20,000 OMV - but in the process removed more features. Looks like strategy is hoping to attract cash strapped folks to be able to afford, with 30% downpayment instead of 40%. 

There is a new update recently

Hi i need some advice from owners of the EC. How do i mute the lady that keep asking me to drive carefully everytime i drive over the limit. Her voice is annoying..

It's in the settings somewhere in the system. I took some trial and error to get it off as well i think i muted the navi totally. If you're using android or ios phones, you can hook up to andoid auto or apple carplay on the Kenwood system; in that case you do not need the navsat system as well.

Neutral Newbie

It's in the settings somewhere in the system. I took some trial and error to get it off as well i think i muted the navi totally. If you're using android or ios phones, you can hook up to andoid auto or apple carplay on the Kenwood system; in that case you do not need the navsat system as well.

Thank you. I would try and error for it.

Thank you. I would try and error for it.

I've tried n error too, but to no avail. I don't want to disable all the voice alerts when using the Navi system.. I did chk with the supplier tt it is possible to off the intermittent "Drive Carefully" alert even when not using Navi but haven't gotten the time to call him yet for a step-by-step guide over the phone.. Will advise when I learned how to..

I've tried n error too, but to no avail. I don't want to disable all the voice alerts when using the Navi system.. I did chk with the supplier tt it is possible to off the intermittent "Drive Carefully" alert even when not using Navi but haven't gotten the time to call him yet for a step-by-step guide over the phone.. Will advise when I learned how to..ð

Please help share put up the procedures when available.. thanks

FB_IMG_1526650321888.jpg

10k differences

Cui leh the Elegance variant.. As for the Sports, better specs than our original, with Sunroof defaulted n it also comes with Voice Control.. Ours don't have Voice Control unless thru Apple Play n Android Auto?

(edited)

Cui leh the Elegance variant.. As for the Sports, better specs than our original, with Sunroof defaulted n it also comes with Voice Control.. Ours don't have Voice Control unless thru Apple Play n Android Auto?

I think the voice control means Apple carplay or Android auto.

The elegance headunit is non touch screen and probably won't support Apple or Android auto hence it's won't have voice support.

The sports series should be just a rename from the previous Eclipse Cross 1.5T S/R.

Edited by SGCMlycan

Supersonic

FB_IMG_1526650321888.jpg

10k differences

Unless you are really on a vert tight budget, I think it's better to pay the additional 10k. 

(edited)

Unless you are really on a vert tight budget, I think it's better to pay the additional 10k.

If on very tight budget, shd consider other more affordable cars but wif better specs than the EC Elegance variant.. For comparable price as the Elegance, perhaps can consider the Subaru XV or Suzuki Vitara, 2 of my earlier potential contenders (not sure abt their VES now though) Edited by Jus4fun
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Anybody using android auto on your EC? Every few days i get an error message saying 'unrecognised device detected' when i plug into the usb port below the aircon switches. When i switch over to the usb port in the glove box everything works fine. But after awhile everything works fine again with all the usb ports. With intermittent errors, i can't send down to check for problem unless it happens just at the time when i make appointment to send down to them.

Edited by JohnnyBGood

huh !!! no tonneeau cover for sports ??? what the @#$$ !!!

Could be printing error. My SE told me sunroof version will have.

Not logical that Elegance have and Sports don’t have too.

Not logical that Elegance have and Sports donât have too.

I just msg my SE too , she said will have , no worries ....

The wait for the new car is so torturing ~~~~~

Test drove once in Taiwan and love it. But Singapore version lacks some feature which is quite sad

Eg;

1. nicer touch screen monitor

2. Touch pad control for screen monitor

3.9 rockford fosgate speakers and a subwoofer

4. Lane assist

etc...

• Praise 2

Not logical that Elegance have and Sports don’t have too.

Just have to ask from SE

↡ Advertisement