2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

Stratovarius

Other then car trade in bonus, 3 yrs service, warranty.

There is umbrella and tonneau cover (i think is now part of standard package).

DVR Camera (i think also standard now)

Service voucher $1000

Zertona Ceramic paint protection.

Anyone managed to get the full discount without taking their loan?
↡ Advertisement

I wonder those retired personnel whom can take loan, how much premium so they have to pay upfront for no-loan application.

I get your indirect answer haha

Is there any body kit in the market or does C&C have any body kit for this car to throw in?

Not sure about the oil since with warranty and free 3 yrs servicing just bring in to C & C.

They have an app (C & C app) for booking its pretty simple to use and it tracks for cash voucher and type of services you are entitled to. Depending on your timing/service center usually a week is is enough for weekday and morning slot but i assume holiday season might take need to book earlier.

Hi Cody7k , Thanks for sharing the CnC app. Very convenient platform for boon for servicing .

Btw: Anyone extended their warranty coverage beyond 3 years with CNC ?

I get your indirect answer haha

Is there any body kit in the market or does C&C have any body kit for this car to throw in?

Sports model should come with the front, back and side lip/skirt (plastic black with red strips).

Does anyone have the non-Kenwood, supposedly better ICE system? Is there a way to change FM preset stations on the steering wheel or hard buttons, without going to the FM page?

Sports model should come with the front, back and side lip/skirt (plastic black with red strips).

Is that a standard for sports model or have to be indicated in the sales agreement?

Does anyone have the non-Kenwood, supposedly better ICE system? Is there a way to change FM preset stations on the steering wheel or hard buttons, without going to the FM page?

Oh, how many different ICE systems have they been offering? Which is better - and why huh?

Oh, how many different ICE systems have they been offering? Which is better - and why huh?

Not sure, at least 2 I guess, the Kenwood ones, and the stock Mitsubishi Motors one. Not sure if the speakers are any different, or just the HU is different.

• Praise 1

Not sure, at least 2 I guess, the Kenwood ones, and the stock Mitsubishi Motors one. Not sure if the speakers are any different, or just the HU is different.

I see. Which is better, do you know? And any reasons why?

Anyone ordered their EC recently? How Long is your waiting time for the car to be delivered?

I booked mine this month and was told Dec/jan collection

I booked mine last month and expected to collect my EC in Nov. I think the EC is selling well and Mitsubishi really wants to push the sales of the EC, which in my opinion, it's really a good SUV in term of exterior, power and features.
  • Praise 1

Seems like 3 months is the norm wait.

Btw, what color u guys booked?

Yeah bro, generally approx 3 months wait.. I booked the Sports model w sunroof red colour around Mid July and only going to collect my baby next week

Those owners with the original factory fitted HU, are yours also like the international version with fitted Rockford forsgate sound system?

I booked mine last month and expected to collect my EC in Nov. I think the EC is selling well and Mitsubishi really wants to push the sales of the EC, which in my opinion, it's really a good SUV in term of exterior, power and features.

I spotted quite a few EC on the road, today saw another white EC on the road. Looks like this car still quite popular.

I spotted quite a few EC on the road, today saw another white EC on the road. Looks like this car still quite popular.

Yup, i've also seen a handful this past week - which was never the case.

Err... the part in bold - i think EC was only launched late last year or early this year. It's quite a new model, actually.

↡ Advertisement