2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

Stratovarius

No, I'm not in the WhatsApp/FB group. Good that you haven't experienced any auto-brake since last month. I hope we all don't!

Go take a look.. Ask Admin Clifton to add u to the FB grp n then to the WA grp (only for owners).. Warning: Lots of poison inside though..
↡ Advertisement

this is the 2.0 AWD version that was told that C&C may bring in this version in year during the early car show, but no news about it so far

Don think there is a 2.0, only 2.2l diesel i doubt that would be out soon even if it does i doubt Singapore will get it or they might use the Dakar rally version engine as marketing gimmick.

• Praise 1

He added me to the FB group already (thanks Clifton!) will join the WA when my vehicle arrive hahaha. Grey Elegant. Heng this time the elegant version also comes with SDA. But then again, having a double din unit easier to improve ICE haha.

Btw anyone gotten any accessories from myhiddenstuff from carousel? Or better to just buy from AliExpress =)

Yes I got from myhiddenstuff i even put it here in the earlier post.

Pro and con as you get the item quickly and Ali Express could take about 2 weeks and if item come damage its troublesome.

Hi 

I am new to this forum and am getting my eclipse cross bronze S/R coming end Jan. 

I would like to ask how is the electric tail gate refitted for EC functioning. (saw this from Aliexpress costing SGD500) Would like to seek comments before emptying the pocket. 

Does it void any part of the warranty in any way and any recommended workshop to do this?

Regards, 

KL99

• Praise 1

Hi 

I am new to this forum and am getting my eclipse cross bronze S/R coming end Jan. 

I would like to ask how is the electric tail gate refitted for EC functioning. (saw this from Aliexpress costing SGD500) Would like to seek comments before emptying the pocket. 

Does it void any part of the warranty in any way and any recommended workshop to do this?

Regards, 

KL99

Hello,

wow, sounds like we are getting it around the same time! according to my sales guy, electrical works such as this will void the warranty. =) 

Hi

Regards,

KL99

Hi, congrats & welcome to Club EC! There's a private EC Singapore FB Grp & WhatsApp chatgrp, where EC owners exchange ownership/driving experience, purchases (beware: lots of poisons inside) or jus talk cock (see my earlier posts). Sm 40 of us had installed the e-tailgate on our EC (with a few booking the installation even before getting their ride) over 3 separate grp buys so far. PM if u r interested to find out more. It may void sm part(s) of the warranty but we guess not major. Anyway, none of us has had any issue with the tailgate after months of use. Most, if not all find this the most useful installation of all times so far, jus to give u sm assurance..:) Edited by Jus4fun

Hi, congrats & welcome to Club EC! There's a private EC Singapore FB Grp & WhatsApp chatgrp, where EC owners exchange ownership/driving experience, purchases (beware: lots of poisons inside) or jus talk cock (see my earlier posts). Sm 40 of us had installed the e-tailgate on our EC (with a few booking the installation even before getting their ride) over 3 separate grp buys so far. PM if u r interested to find out more. It may void sm part(s) of the warranty but we guess not major. Anyway, none of us has had any issue with the tailgate after months of use. Most, if not all find this the most useful installation of all times so far, jus to give u sm assurance..:)

Hi Jus4fun,

That sounds great.. makes me feel so much better :)

Sorry am very new with mycarforum, how do I do PM here ?

Hi Jus4fun,

That sounds great.. makes me feel so much better :)

Sorry am very new with mycarforum, how do I do PM here ?

Just click on the envelope logo on too and compose a new message to me (Jus4fun) :)

My EC FCM auto braked twice over the last week, so I lodged a report at C&C over lunch today. Apparently only 1 other person reported FCM auto brake issue, and based on dashcam footage, it was resolved as a proper FCM activation. In my case however, I'm sure they're false positives. Unfortunately, I did not think to save the dashcam footage so they have been overwritten by now.

Service personnel indicated that they would report to MMC Japan, but due to the very few reports locally or even regionally, MMC Japan's response is very slow (3 months for the previous case).

I remember some other people have had the FCM auto brake activate. Did yall make reports? If not, please do, as this is a safety issue!

After abt 1 1/2 months of getting my EC, today I experienced the FCM activation of brakes. Car Infront was quite a distance away and suddenly auto brake. Lucky at that time my speed was quite slow and the car behind was not too close. Will highlight to C&C when I go servicing

After abt 1 1/2 months of getting my EC, today I experienced the FCM activation of brakes. Car Infront was quite a distance away and suddenly auto brake. Lucky at that time my speed was quite slow and the car behind was not too close. Will highlight to C&C when I go servicing

Did you backup the video footage? They will need it.

Did you backup the video footage? They will need it.

Yes backed up the video. But from the video itself can’t really see the braking as it was like a 1 sec sudden brake.

Yes backed up the video. But from the video itself canât really see the braking as it was like a 1 sec sudden brake.

Should be able to see a bit, with the beeping warning sound, then they can correlate with the vehicle black box data.
  • Praise 1

For new and existing EC owners, do u still experience the E brake problem?

reading the various forum, i get the impression that Nissan's Xtrial and EC seems to suffer from this false trigger of the E brake problem.  Does the other makes have similar issue?  eg Honda or Toyota?

• Praise 1

For new and existing EC owners, do u still experience the E brake problem?

Got my car in Mar. Experienced the e-brake for no apparent reasons 3-4 times. Then did my recall servicing to update the ECU FCM in Nov. No undue e-brake has happened since.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1