2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

Stratovarius

Think it is possible, but is one available, that is compatible with the existing hydraulic level?

I think it is available in the market for around $500 with hands free access. However, will the warranty void if install the power tailgate?
↡ Advertisement

Hi all, I received a registered mail frm C&C but no one was at home to receive it so have to collect it from Post Office. Haven't gotten the time to collect it yet. Anxious to find out what it is about. Hopefully not (or hopefully, to put things right) about the recall. Any1 got any letter frm C&C yet?

Jus an update on the letter frm C&C I received.. There are 2 recalls: 1) For H/U Function interrupting due to ASC-ECU reset; and (2) For improper duration time of FCM Moderate Braking.. Any1 knows what H/U means? It was explained but not explicitly spelled out in fu in the letter.. Thx Edited by Jus4fun

I think it is available in the market for around $500 with hands free access. However, will the warranty void if install the power tailgate?

Confirm will, but not sure which part(s) of the warranty.. It's always finger-pointing when smthg goes wrong..

Jus an update on the letter frm C&C I received.. There are 2 recalls: 1) For H/U Function interrupting due to ASC-ECU reset; and (2) For improper duration time of FCM Moderate Braking.. Any1 knows what H/U means? It was explained but not explicitly spelled out in fu in the letter.. Thx

Should be the hydraulic unit.

Everyone seems to experience it I always had it going thru bumps but just beep for a quick second. Anyway supposedly EC and Outlander due for recall in the USA and Australia due to FCM. But no news in Singapore yet.

the beeping when going through bumps is actually your dash cam..it sensed an 'event' and the beeping is to tell you that it recorded the clip. 

you can go to the app > file > car DVR > event and the clips are there with a timestamp

kinda figured it out a few days ago when i drove over a pothole and heard the beep. Thought to myself..the car shouldn't be that stupid right? so i took a mental note of the time it happened and checked the dash cam app after i reached my destination, and voila!

Edited by jhjhjh

Jus an update on the letter frm C&C I received.. There are 2 recalls: 1) For H/U Function interrupting due to ASC-ECU reset; and (2) For improper duration time of FCM Moderate Braking.. Any1 knows what H/U means? It was explained but not explicitly spelled out in fu in the letter.. Thx

i believe it's the Kenwood Head Unit..the touch screen media thingy. My one sporadically turns itself off and on repeatedly after starting the car..after awhile it just goes to standby mode.

• Praise 1

Seems like not much accessories for EC yet.

Btw, do you guys drive with ECO mode?

Personally I find it useful during heavy traffic condition as it seems to mute the turbo by maintaining low rpm, feels like driving a normal 1.5l.

This forum getting a bit quiet haha..

So i was wondering anyone found any interesting accessories for the EC?

I'm looking for the tailgate bumper protector, door sill scuff plates, & window visors..

I'm looking for the tailgate bumper protector, door sill scuff plates, & window visors..

so far only found this guy on Carousell driving a white EC selling some interesting accessories for those interested.

http://carousell.com/myhiddenstuff/

i also looking for the visor and some box or net as stuff in boots do get bumpy scattered. But i notice the original part are not cheap from the customization in US Site (at least in the US)  

so far only found this guy on Carousell driving a white EC selling some interesting accessories for those interested.

i also looking for the visor and some box or net as stuff in boots do get bumpy scattered. But i notice the original part are not cheap from the customization in US Site (at least in the US)  

Wow i found a lot at aliexpress

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?initiative_id=SC_20181101202353&site=glo&g=y&SearchText=eclipse+cross&needQuery=n&page=2

Will be collecting my EC finally.. any bro know how to install Android Auto? Don't think we can install it on the phone here.

Being android you can just search in google android auto apk and installed it

Being android you can just search in google android auto apk and installed it

Thanks bro. Already done so. Wonder why is it not available from play store for download in Singapore.

so far only found this guy on Carousell driving a white EC selling some interesting accessories for those interested.

Thanks! Got a complete set of EC anti-slip pads & an armrest console box inner replacemt tray frm the guy in Carousell. Quite gd buying experience..
Yup! Wait for 11/11 even better deal.. :)