Getting City Gas Into Landed Property

therock

I can't change the title, but a solar based heater looks very interesting..

Is anyone using it ?

Given that our country is blessed with so much sun (and rain), it seems like a good way to go green. Save a few bucks for my car's petrol too...

↡ Advertisement

If we use cylinders to power heaters and for cooking, I wonder how long do they last? Get those huge tall ones that we find in coffee shops perhaps?

my mom goes through one 14kg canister of gas in one month on average. this is with daily cooking of lunch + dinner. 

Hi guys, using gas canister how do you prevent out of gas situation say halfway through cooking? Is there some monitor gauge to monitor the gas level? Sorry the last time i used canister is like 30 years ago, don't know if anything has changed. 

Edited by Extinguisher

8 minutes ago, Extinguisher said:

Hi guys, using gas canister how do you prevent out of gas situation say halfway through cooking? Is there some monitor gauge to monitor the gas level? Sorry the last time i used canister is like 30 years ago, don't know if anything has changed. 

Get an induction hob. Much faster (heat up very fast), cleaner and will never run out of juice halfway. 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Extinguisher said:

Yah, so how to monitor level ah? 

Put on a bathroom scale and monitor from there. LOL

Thought normally got spare/standby cylinder. Once current one depleted, call your gas dealer immediately. Very fast they come one. Do not wait until two cans habis then call. 

Edited by Kangadrool

On 9/23/2020 at 10:36 PM, Extinguisher said:

How about having a backup cylinder?