Bridgestone GR100

JJaassoonn

Dear all, any user on Bridgestone GR100

planning to change, but on my mind which tyre should i change, in term of grip ?

1) Michelin XM2

2) CPC 5

3) Bridgestone GR100

Thanks

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Dear all, any user on Bridgestone GR100

planning to change, but on my mind which tyre should i change, in term of grip ?

1) Michelin XM2

2) CPC 5

3) Bridgestone GR100

Thanks

Just changed to a set of CPC5s

Heaven and earth compared to the OEM Dunlops.

Works best at tire pressure of 280psi for good rebound control and comfort.

Not extremely quiet, but better than the Dunnies

• Praise 2

My comments on GR100. Had used it (215/50/17, thailand) around 2 years ago. Nothing good to say about this tyre. Suppose to be a premium touring tyre from the world number 1 (sales) tyre brand, but I don't feel it. Certainly not the same class as GR80 and GR90 which I had previously on another car.

Number 1 reason why I will never get it again is its poor performance on wet. Going over wet puddles at below legal limits can cause the car to be pulled dangerously to 1 side. This does not happen with the other 2 sets of tyres I had on the same car since rdding of the gr100.

Noisy if you compare among touring tyres that are suppose to be quiet. Noiser than some performance tyres even.

Very soft. Good if your car setup is hard and you wanna use tyre to soften abit. 

Wear rate is poor, will not last more than 40k. I got rid after 2x k.

Braking distance not tested but should be ok for bnb cars.

• Praise 2

My comments on GR100. Had used it (215/50/17, thailand) around 2 years ago. Nothing good to say about this tyre. Suppose to be a premium touring tyre from the world number 1 (sales) tyre brand, but I don't feel it. Certainly not the same class as GR80 and GR90 which I had previously on another car.

Number 1 reason why I will never get it again is its poor performance on wet. Going over wet puddles at below legal limits can cause the car to be pulled dangerously to 1 side. This does not happen with the other 2 sets of tyres I had on the same car since rdding of the gr100.

Noisy if you compare among touring tyres that are suppose to be quiet. Noiser than some performance tyres even.

Very soft. Good if your car setup is hard and you wanna use tyre to soften abit. 

really so bad???

my previous GR90 rocks....

• Praise 1

Just changed to a set of CPC5s

Heaven and earth compared to the OEM Dunlops.

Works best at tire pressure of 280psi for good rebound control and comfort.

Not extremely quiet, but better than the Dunnies

Hi Sturties,

CPC5s new development ? price for 4 pcs ?

Thanks

Hi Sturties,

CPC5s new development ? price for 4 pcs ?

Thanks

Current model I guess.

Checkout the advertisers on SG carmart or Stamford Tires.

• Praise 1

Actually car pull to one side when drove over puddle of water maybe because that shock absorbers is gone case already. So you may also want to check whether your shock absorbers is still okay not.

Actually car pull to one side when drove over puddle of water maybe because that shock absorbers is gone case already. So you may also want to check whether your shock absorbers is still okay not.

drive over puddle of water pulls to one side

Possible?

Shock absorber

Left right tires thread depth no balance

Pressure not equal

Road not level

Water level not level

etc

anyone can share ?