Five Speed Motor Trading CLASS Lawsuit

Rao

原则问题。

well, end of the day it is still kaki song only. if you can get back 100% damage recovered than i should say it is worth by all means. 

If in the end just get back little compensation and the amount of money and time wasted in the law suit than i think dont waste your time doing this. Spend you money and time on more worthy things.

↡ Advertisement

well, end of the day it is still kaki song only. if you can get back 100% damage recovered than i should say it is worth by all means.

If in the end just get back little compensation and the amount of money and time wasted in the law suit than i think dont waste your time doing this. Spend you money and time on more worthy things.

No wonder there is so many conster
  • Praise 1

whats the benefit even if you win?  how much damaged can the said company compensate you? is it worth?

Well, i don't think i owe you an answer for this, but anyway ..

There is no "i win" . Its a group effort, a group of victims of this company.

Yes its worth it.

No wonder there is so many conster

i know what you meant. yes exactly . many victims kept quiet, never lodge police report thinking nothing can be done. You just need to work hard on this. Guess what, SPF is looking deeper into this now. Just wait for the outcome , maybe in the news.

again, we urge all victims, it could be from 1987  doesn't matter, if you  never lodge report, don't have the evidences, documents, just come forward if you want to see this company dealt with legal. Do trust in our refined legal system.

• Praise 4
  • Dislike 1

Yes its worth it.

i know what you meant. yes exactly . many victims kept quiet, never lodge police report thinking nothing can be done. You just need to work hard on this. Guess what, SPF is looking deeper into this now. Just wait for the outcome , maybe in the news.

again, we urge all victims, it could be from 1987 doesn't matter, if you never lodge report, don't have the evidences, documents, just come forward if you want to see this company dealt with legal. Do trust in our refined legal system.

Yes especially when you could gather more people and all are willing to team up, at least bring the guy to task. Respect your determinations!
  • Praise 1

Yes its worth it.

Than i wish you all the best with 100% compensation back. Dont make your hardwork effort gone to waste.

Glad that you find it worth. All The best to you and your group. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Just illustrating: If your daughter gets raped, what's done cannot be undone

What's the point of prosecuting the rapist?

Waste time waste effort and energy. And having to recount the incident will make your daughter sick.

---> it's not about money. It's about standing up for what's right.

Accepting to be screwed constantly without retailiation makes u like the 70%

• Praise 7

Waste time waste effort and energy. And having to recount the incident will make your daughter sick.

true you have a point. thats why i wish TS all the best. if wanna stand up make sure stand up and get back what ever what he supposed to get back. Maybe not in terms of money but in terms of principal, in terms of pride, be it in terms of the good of man kind.

If nothing is gotten back at the end of the day then why waste time? 

Edited by StreamRSZ

true you have a point. thats why i wish TS all the best. if wanna stand up make sure stand up and get back what ever what he supposed to get back. Maybe not in terms of money but in terms of principal, in terms of pride, be it in terms of the good of man kind.

If nothing is gotten back at the end of the day then why waste time?

求个心安理得。

At least u try to seek justice

We are progressing , need more people to come forward and share their version of the actual event .

We wont stop till the party is prosecuted by law .,if found guilty.

Saying you are progressing but details still vague makes you look bad. Why not you take the effort to post the details instead of typing only a few sentence

Screwed as in getting the gst, water tax, parking fees increase. And maybe sugar tax as well. These are what they voted for?

Saying you are progressing but details still vague makes you look bad. Why not you take the effort to post the details instead of typing only a few sentence

Screwed as in getting the gst, water tax, parking fees increase. And maybe sugar tax as well. These are what they voted for?

believe me i am more then happy to post every single details  but you also need to know the law and its functions,

So let the people in charge look into this case before we comment further .

ps: we , in the victim group circle  are updated will all fine details.

believe me i am more then happy to post every single details  but you also need to know the law and its functions,

ps: we , in the victim group circle  are updated will all fine details.

its easy  sitting over the fence watching and typing something that least concerned them.

i applaud you for all your endeavor and to do something thats right for all to see.

I wish you and all those involved well. Fighting!!!!

:yuush:

• Praise 1

believe me i am more then happy to post every single details but you also need to know the law and its functions,

ps: we , in the victim group circle are updated will all fine details.

Bro

Can call me 98060680

Apps me first

I believe they are a synicate

I am one of the victim too.

Sent email to [email protected] but was returned as DNS error.

Hi, if your email is gsbt**** then i can confirm we have recieved your email . will reply you soon as i am travelling  now .

Will be helpful if you can email me the summary ,please note if they re-posses your vehicle due to late payment etc its not within the our group of juridictions , waiting for our lawyers to comment . Thank You .

(edited)

Appear used car trading have countless issues. Maybe most of these big traders prefer to leave it like the current way, then no way people can't vote them out. Used car trading should be under which minister or ministers concern? Trader's track record not part of their licence renew review requirement? If so, should their licence be affected if track record shows full of issues. If so, how to prevent them changing to another new signboard like those at "slim lim" decades ago. Don't think it is a mission impossible to have a small department of people just to monitor and watch all these traders, surely all car buyers will appreciate  these new efforts.    

Edited by Odyssey2011
↡ Advertisement