Five Speed Motor Trading CLASS Lawsuit

Rao

Neutral Newbie

I am also having a lot of problem with Auto Quest at Toh Guan East. BEWARE and STAY AWAY from them! 

I cancel the sales agreement because engine got prob after evaluation check, but dealer refused to refund me the deposit and even send me a lawyer letter to claim compensation! Say they do up a lot of things for the car blah blah blah. 

How and where can I seek help from? Approached CASE and they say that they have no legal authority.

Any kind souls , kindly advise please! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1

Supercharged

I am also having a lot of problem with Auto Quest at Toh Guan East. BEWARE and STAY AWAY from them! 

I cancel the sales agreement because engine got prob after evaluation check, but dealer refused to refund me the deposit and even send me a lawyer letter to claim compensation! Say they do up a lot of things for the car blah blah blah. 

How and where can I seek help from? Approached CASE and they say that they have no legal authority.

Any kind souls , kindly advise please! 

did your contract say can refund deposit if found engine prob in evaluation check?

else try tell them can go ahead with the deal BUT u will claim them under lemon law to fix the engine.

Neutral Newbie

did your contract say can refund deposit if found engine prob in evaluation check?

else try tell them can go ahead with the deal BUT u will claim them under lemon law to fix the engine.

Problem is everything was said and not written on the contract. 

Lemon law is a very tricky one as well. My friends all say that these unscrupulous dealers will just reset the fault code, claim that it is repaired and pass the car back to you.

Then they will keep doing that until the 6 mths is up.

I guess that's why 2nd hand car dealers are the TOP complains in CASE as well.. 

• Praise 1

Lemon law is a very tricky one as well. My friends all say that these unscrupulous dealers will just reset the fault code, claim that it is repaired and pass the car back to you.

How do we enforce lemon law on the dealers?

(edited)

Hi all , thanks for sharing.

We have new progress now, its more exciting ,its 5 of us now. 

will share soon as soon we can, meanwhile pls email us directly  at  [email protected]

We are asking all the victims , as far as 10yrs ago to come forward to share your case with  us  and our legal counsellors , gov bodies etc,

Pls share this new if you know anyone who you know is a victim of this trader.

Edited by Rao

Hi all , thanks for sharing.

We have new progress now, its more exciting ,its 5 of us now. 

will share soon as soon we can, meanwhile pls email us directly  at  [email protected]

We are asking all the victims , as far as 10yrs ago to come forward to share your case with  us  and our legal counsellors , gov bodies etc,

Pls share this new if you know anyone who you know is a victim of this trader.

Hi Rao,

We were also victim. He reprocessed our van and never returned to us. When we tried to settle the installment, he did not entertain. And he sold the van without our permission even though we wanted to pay.

I am not surprised by such acts. Have you guys realise when you sell your car via quotz, they will make sure whatever fault codes you have on your car be shown CLEARLY on the website? They will use this to low ball your price.

Dealers have such websites to protect them, how about us the consumers?

Answer is NONE.

• Praise 1

I am not surprised by such acts. Have you guys realise when you sell your car via quotz, they will make sure whatever fault codes you have on your car be shown CLEARLY on the website? They will use this to low ball your price.

Dealers have such websites to protect them, how about us the consumers?

Answer is NONE.

Singapore has no consumer protection.

To own a car is a privilege.

This privilege entails the owner to be screwed.

If you don’t want to be screw,

1. Make yourself MP

2. BMW

Thank You for your support guys,

Pls email me your case details, we are progressing well now ,

Doesn't matter if your case or OLD or NEW , we want to charge him under criminal offenses.

We have to stop this guys. Its a well planned scam ,.Let the police and law  do the job. Pls email me.

ALL info will be vetted through and we are group of victim, we will have official meeting soon.Pls email me. Thank You .

Edited by Rao

Singapore has no consumer protection.

To own a car is a privilege.

This privilege entails the owner to be screwed.

If you don’t want to be screw,

1. Make yourself MP

2. BMW

3. Vote those clowns out

so what is the outcome now? saw someone keep gathering those people got con by this dealer? i see lawsuit thread here against them. 

so what is the progress and status?

(edited)

so what is the outcome now? saw someone keep gathering those people got con by this dealer? i see lawsuit thread here against them. 

so what is the progress and status?

We are progressing , need more people to come forward and share their version of the actual event .

We wont stop till the party is prosecuted by law .,if found guilty.

Edited by Rao

We are progressing , need more people to come forward and share their version of the actual event .

We wont stop till the party is prosecuted by law .,if found guilty.

whats the benefit even if you win?  how much damaged can the said company compensate you? is it worth?