Human interest stories about Unconditional love

Lala81

Reminded me of another case (in Singapore), where the girl is a teenage but look like a toddler and on breathing devices too, and yet the parents never give up on her till her last breath.

If there is miracle, I do wish it happened on them. Still the same words from me: Cherish the time with your loved one, as you will never know if it is the last moment with them.

Edited by Carbon82
  • Praise 9

Very touching indeed.  I think we can show our children this article and let them know a parent's love for their children is the greatest of all. 

• Praise 5

Reminded me of another case (in Singapore), where the girl is a teenage but look like a toddler and on breathing devices too, and yet the parents never give up on her till her last breath.

Yeah she passed away 1-2 years ago

Really against the odds but glad they persevered

The power of love

Happy new year all bros here.

Peace and good health always. Life is indeed valuable, make the most of it

• Praise 6

This was another recent article also from CNA insider about a mother taking care of her son who was a pilot trainee in RSAF before he suffered some event.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/a-single-mother-s-only-wish-for-brain-damaged-son-to-one-day-get-9513962

She seems to be separated from her husband and only staying with the maid.

For those staying at home with family or love one today, maybe can watch a movie Love Actually, which is a very loving and warm hearted touching movie.  Happy New Year !

• Praise 3

Strange, some fight to live others can't wait to kill themselves faster eg smoking, taking recreational drugs because either look cool, peer pressure or status symbols.

The fact of the matter is death is inevitable, we only accelerate our end.

In addition, many of these tumors or many other diseases are man created. eg. chemicala found in our water and food, pollution from vehicles and factories, electromagnetic waves from phones to electric installation, we cant even settle on global warming while at the meantime meaningless lives lost of animals, etc.

Locally, we spent 13 billion each year on military but how much on healthcare. How many dare not seek medical care early because fear of money issues? Have we lost our sense of priorities?

As a human race we are doom.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

I feel unconditional love everyday.

I come back home and my doggie waiting there to welcome me.

doggies rock.

This was another recent article also from CNA insider about a mother taking care of her son who was a pilot trainee in RSAF before he suffered some event.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/a-single-mother-s-only-wish-for-brain-damaged-son-to-one-day-get-9513962

She seems to be separated from her husband and only staying with the maid.

Sad case.

Bright future suddenly taken away.

Think he was waiting to be commissioned as officer when the accident happened. He just cleared his PRO term in Australia.

• Praise 1

Sad case.

Bright future suddenly taken away.

Think he was waiting to be commissioned as officer when the accident happened. He just cleared his PRO term in Australia.

yeah. his mother faithfully taken care of him for 18 years liao. 

Taking care of these disabled individuals is incredibly draining and tiring. And they hardly get rest. Respite care in the community hospitals is not cheap.

Strange, some fight to live others can't wait to kill themselves faster eg smoking, taking recreational drugs because either look cool, peer pressure or status symbols.

The fact of the matter is death is inevitable, we only accelerate our end.

In addition, many of these tumors or many other diseases are man created. eg. chemicala found in our water and food, pollution from vehicles and factories, electromagnetic waves from phones to electric installation, we cant even settle on global warming while at the meantime meaningless lives lost of animals, etc.

Locally, we spent 13 billion each year on military but how much on healthcare. How many dare not seek medical care early because fear of money issues? Have we lost our sense of priorities?

As a human race we are doom.

Well, there are no guarantees. Some people eat healthy, exercise, stay fit, no smoke / drink ..... still get struck down by serious condition. Bad luck.

As for seeking care early, it's often the case nowadays that developing illnesses are brushed aside by doctors until situation becomes too serious to ignore. Just like the girl with brain cancer, bear the symptoms for a year before some doc was alert enough to detect the cause. That's just bad luck - maybe could've been caught and treated early.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 2

It is indeed sad and parents only worry what would happen to them when the parents are gone

I was in that situation and threatened with the possibility of being bed ridden, these thoughts passed my mind. It is but a miracle that I’m here today in the most normal state. I live my life now with the highest form of gratitude and do my best to aid those in similar situations

Really deel for the caregivers . Utmost respect.

Peace all

Edited by RadX
  • Praise 2

Well, there are no guarantees. Some people eat healthy, exercise, stay fit, no smoke / drink ..... still get struck down by serious condition. Bad luck.

As for seeking care early, it's often the case nowadays that developing illnesses are brushed aside by doctors until situation becomed too serious to ignore. Just like the girl with brain cancer, bear the symptoms for a year before some doc was alert enough. That's just bad luck - maybe could've been caught and treated early.

The girl already had MRI brain normal liao the year before. Short of cutting her up and looking inside with a microscope, i think it's not that the doctors dismiss it, just that they couldn't find the illness until it showed up on scans.

↡ Advertisement