What actually happens when HDB confiscates your flat?

Lmws214

The problem lies with your mistresses. How assure you are that your mistress not someone else mistresses.

Hahaha maybe you share the same mistresses with sone bros here.

My two mistresses sure can trust one

stock-photo-two-palms-of-the-hand-on-whi

:(

He always wear helmet la.

I never wear helmet many years Liao :grin:
  • Praise 1

My two mistresses sure can trust one

stock-photo-two-palms-of-the-hand-on-whi

:(

I never wear helmet many years Liao :grin:

You sure can trust?

And why wear helmet? You do it on a bike?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

HDBs in SG are built with excessive safety factors for design, and general material quality and workmanship are ok as well. no longer like those older buildings like Hotel New World etc...

Technically its supposed to be like wat u said la but hor nowadays...a lot of things not suppose to happen wan also ridiculously happened liao. [lipsrsealed]
  • Praise 1

Technically its supposed to be like wat u said la but hor nowadays...a lot of things not suppose to happen wan also ridiculously happened liao. [lipsrsealed]

Maybe the foundations are still strict but other things begin to slack...  [lipsrsealed]

Twincharged

question :

friend owns a pte condo now.

can he inherit his mom's hdb flat when the mother returns ic ? and stay there ?

I have this friend who owns a HDB and bought a EC in year 2000 and now that EC is privatised and he still get to keep his HDB to rent it out the entire flat for pocket money. Is that allowed?

question :

friend owns a pte condo now.

can he inherit his mom's hdb flat when the mother returns ic ? and stay there ?

Yes. Should be possible.

He won't even need to stay there if 5 year MOP is over.

I have this friend who owns a HDB and bought a EC in year 2000 and now that EC is privatised and he still get to keep his HDB to rent it out the entire flat for pocket money. Is that allowed?

Not sure about the rules in 2000 but this is definitely not allowed now. Once you buy an EC, you will have to sell HDB within 6 months of the ECs TOP (can begin for extension claiming you can't sell tho).

Don't think they allow it in 2000 either. But yeah, if he has a private condo (a 10 year old EC is effectively privatized) then there is nothing stopping him from renting either out.

Edited by Kusje

Twincharged

Yes. Should be possible.

so for pte condo, he can own it and still inherit his mother's flat and keep it at the same time ?

so the have condo cannot have HDB rule only applies to EC ?

Yes. Should be possible.

He won't even need to stay there if 5 year MOP is over.

Not sure about the rules in 2000 but this is definitely not allowed now. Once you buy an EC, you will have to sell HDB within 6 months of the ECs TOP (can begin for extension claiming you can't sell tho).

Don't think they allow it in 2000 either. But yeah, if he has a private condo (a 10 year old EC is effectively privatized) then there is nothing stopping him from renting either out.

Don't think he can hold 2 hdb properties at the same time.

Else millions would have done so!

↡ Advertisement